62

Lyla and Pietro are talking in the living room with her legs laid over his lap while he rubs up and down her thigh. There's actually less talking, more making-out and touching.

A knock at the front door interrupts them and they both groan into each others mouths, making them smile.

She gets up and opens it to see Nat, Steve, and Scott.

"Scott?!" Her eyes go wide.

"Yeah, hi." He smiles.

"Wha-?" She points while looking at Nat.

"We'll explain in there." She nods.

"Okay." She moves out of their way.

Scott passes and she makes him give her a hug with a confused smile. They go to the living room where Pietro is already standing after greeting the others with furrowed brows.

"What's going on?" Lyla stops by him and they all sit.

"Okay, so, you ever study quantum physics?" Scott starts.

"A little in Hydra and on my own, yeah." Lyla nods.

"Really?" Nat raises her brows.

"Yeah, why?"

"Okay, good, so, you'll understand what I'm gonna say." Scott nods. "Five years ago, I was in the quantum realm."

"Seriously?" She chuckles.

"Yeah, cool, right?" He smiles.

"Yes." She nods surely and Pietro chuckles.

"But, anyway, to be able to get in there, you have to be incredibly small. A friend of mine was supposed to pull me out but then Thanos happened and I was stuck."

"For five years?" She shakes her head.

"For you guys, yes. For me? Five hours. Nothing about the quantum realm and this place are alike. Even time works differently there. The thing is, we don't have a way to track it but what if we could control it? If we entered the quantum realm at a certain point in time but then exit at another point-"

"You wanna make time travel." She realizes. "Most likely go to a time before Thanos."

"Yes."

"And what do you plan on doing when you get there?" She slowly raises a brow.

"That's something we need everyones help with." Steve states.

"Okay."

"You're okay with it?" Nat asks.

"Uh...?" She turns to Pietro. "You?"

"I don't want to get my hopes up but, yeah." Pietro nods. "I am."

"Then, I am, too." Lyla nods. "But, you will have to talk to my dad because, I may be smart but, time travel is just too advanced for me. He'd probably be able to figure that out on his own."

"Okay." Steve agrees. "Well, good. I'm glad you guys are okay with it."

"As long as there's a chance we can get Wanda back, we don't care what it is." Lyla shrugs and Pietro nods in agreement.

"Alright." Nat stands. "We'll go to Tony, then."

"Tell me what he says. If he says no, I'll be there to help you guys with this the best I can."

"So, we're doing it no matter what?" Scott hopes.

"Oh, yeah, for sure." She furrows her brows with a small smile. "I cam get you to my dad faster, if you'd like?"

"Yup." Nat nods.

They all grab onto her and she takes them to his front yard before bringing the car along too.

She sits back with Pietro and he takes a deep breath with a sigh.

"I don't want to get my hopes up but, I can't help it." Pietro chuckles and she smiles.

"Can she even still be considered your twin?" She furrows her brows. "You're not even the same age anymore."

"We'll ask her that." He nods in thought.

"Good plan."