26

A month has gone by of this secret relationship. The Avengers still don't have anywhere near a confirmation of them actually being together and are definitely searching for it.

Pietro and Lyla love the hiding, it's very exciting and fun to fuck with everyone without them knowing. They also want to tell everyone just so, they can be touchy with each other all the time but, they still like the secrecy and plan on keeping it that way for as long as possible.

-

Lyla had been laying on her bed, on her phone with her knees up. She hadn't been expecting any company at the moment, being that it is bedtime but, when Pietro shows up leaning between her legs, her phone gone, she smiles as he grins at her.

"Hi."

"Hi, принцесса."

He quickly moves in for an open-mouthed kiss as she cups his cheeks, holding him close. She flips him to his back, his hands going to her waist to pull her closer as hers go lower, stopping at his jawline.

It starts to get a little heated and Pietro brings his fingers to the hem of her sweats. Getting no rejection, he slowly moves in, taking a grip of her ass without her stopping him. She lowers her body, sitting on his already hard bulge.

He gets a little worried until, he feels her smile and she begins to grind on him. He helps her move and she leans up, tearing her shirt off, leaving her in a black bralette, going right back to his lips.

He flips her to her back and speeds his shirt off, moving his kisses to her neck while he takes over with grinding. She hums at the feeling, arousing him further. He rubs his hand up and down her side until, it no longer goes down but, moves to her clothed boob. He decides to be a little bolder and push his hand under her bra, grabbing a breast, playing with her nipple as she continues to whimper for him.

He guides his kisses lower, slowly trailing a line down to her collarbone, between her breasts, down her front until, he's just above her pants. He looks up at her, waiting for her to tell him to stop but, getting nothing as her breathing picks up from nervousness and excitement.

He continues on, leaning up and slowly taking off her sweats, laying there in the bra and black lace panties, making him smile at her beauty. He reaches under her and she lifts her hips so, he can take her panties off, as well, tossing them to the floor.

He spreads her legs further, hooking his arms under her thighs and pressing a kiss to her folds, a whimper of want escaping her throat. He licks a single slit up, receiving a groan until, it's become a shout as he attacks her clit at super speed.

Her eyes go wide and her fingers take a grip of his hair as she already feels herself getting closer to her edge, her moans growing louder and more frequent. He allows her to release as she nearly screams in ecstacy, him continuing through her orgasm, trying his best to keep her hips from moving.

She finishes with heavy breaths, him coming back up to her open mouth. She teleports back on top of him, lowering down his lap, and unzipping his jeans. He takes them off for her, placing her back on top afterwards, him now leaning against the headboard.

She pulls his hardness out of his boxers with a smile and leans back into a kiss as she starts pumping up and down his large member. She separates their lips, taking a deep breath as she lifts and places his tip at her entrance.

She starts to go down, hurting a lot less than she thought it would, thankful for her super strength. It still hurts, though and she lays their foreheads together as she lowers herself even more, almost having him all him before coming back up and going down, taking all of him this time.

Pietro again takes control and turns her right back, continuing the slow thrusts.

"Faster."

He does as told and gradually increases his speed, not hitting his best yet. He smashes their lips together, finally using his real speed as she moans in his mouth. She quickly moves her arm around his neck to hold him close and her hand to cup his cheek.

Her mouth keeps falling as she tries to kiss while he hits the spot with every thrust. Her back arches as his kisses move down to her neck and her head falls back, moaning loudly as she cums again, her second orgasm while he still hasn't once.

He leans up, tearing her bra off, holding her shaking thighs down as he continues his quick thrusts. He finally feels himself growing closer and takes to rubbing fast circles on her clit with his thumb, sending her over for the third time as he releases with her.

He nearly collapses on top of her but, pulls out and falls beside her, her hands flying to her face as her body continues to shake and let out small whimpers from the aftermath of it all.

"Oh my god." She says quickly. "That was amazing. Holy shit."

"Lyla."

"Huh?"

"You're so pretty." Pietro sighs and she giggles behind her hand.

"Uh. Thank you." She breathes, taking her hands away.

She turns to look at him, meeting eyes, both very excited at the moment. She rolls to her front, laying her head on his chest and her arm over his torso, him holding her close as the tiredness finally hits them and they pass out soon enough.