Chapter 13

-I think we should discuss more about this other day.

I knew he was playing games, he was known to be hard on signing contracts, but I knew better. I was a woman in a land full of mainly white privileged man, who didn't know how to get to my place without having daddy's hand on it, he was just one more. I had no one when I started this, I knew well how to get trough all of it. This man wanted to fuck me and I saw it just when I opened the door to this office, he was trying to buy me time, and he was going to try more.

-Here's the thing, Mrs Smith, I don't have another day- I leaned over the table- If it's not your company then I will buy another man's company. You don't get to sit there and waste my time, if you think you can get a better deal, well you can't, if you think you can me get on your bed then you're wrong. Can we get things clear?

-That is disrespectful!- He gets up.

-I beg your pardon? What is disrespectful is that we've been here for four hours now and all you can do is stare at my breasts. If you don't mind, I'll give up on this contract.

-No, no!- Says as I start grabbing my papers- Miss Spampinato I would be glad to sign the contract.

-A shame, really, I hope next time you're making a deal with an important business woman you really mean to do it. Mrs Smith you own one of the best and most important company in Italy, but we both now how you're not capable of handling everything.

I had a really busy day, three meetings, i even forgot to have lunch and just ate some cookies i had made. A relief felt in my whole body as I entered the private jet, knowing my day was finally over and when I arrived at the airport again I would see Danielle.
I had been here for two days now and last night we talked about meeting when I came back, my driver would drive her to the airport so we could go alone in my car to my house.
I fell asleep during the way here just waking up with a woman telling me we were finally in Los Angels.

-Hello Miss Spampinato- A woman smiled grabbing my bags.

-Hi, thank you so much- Smiled as I finally got out of the jet.

-Hi- Someone said behind me making me smile.

-Ciao bella- Hugged her.

-When you told me you'd arrive I thought you'd come in a normal plane, and then you came in a private jet.

-That's my jet.

-Yeah well...Rich people- We laughed.

-So, wanna drive?- I handle her the keys.

-Alright Miss Spampinato, your new driver.

-Uhh i like it, driver with benefits- We entered the car.

-I think you'll have to pay me more for that.

-Well, no, since you haven't kiss me since i got here.

I noticed her blushing and I giggled.

-Sorry- Whispered getting closer, slowly she puts a hand in my face and I smiled putting our lips together.

-I was missing you already- I said and she smiles.

-Me too.

-Still know the way to my house?

-Yeah of course.

She starts the car, asking me to put her playlist on her phone so Iapicked up her phone. I almost had a heart attack seeing her wallpaper, it was her in a pretty red bikini, she was just so beautiful.

-We should go to the beach someday.

-What?

-I wanna see this in person- She laughs and I put the music.