Chapter 24

-You know what to do if you have the nightmares- Barrett carries the last bag to the car trunk.

-I know, don't worry.

-Of course I do- Closes the door as I sat and opened the window- Just call me okay? For whatever.

-I'll call you, I swear.

-Okay, have a good week.

-They're getting better- She stood there looking at me- The nightmares? It's getting better.

-I'm happy to hear that- Smiles.

-I love you.

-I love you more baby.

It seemed like she had already everything packed in the car when I parked next to her.
This was crazy and I thought about all the excuses for not going with her. But I'm here, and she's smiling at me. She's happy, she's relieved, she's relaxed. I think I've never seen her like that. I put the hood of my cozy new coat on my head, it was raining so much I just rolled my eyes annoyed. I loved this time of the year but at home, with my blanket and my hot chocolate.
I get out of the car, locking it and handling the keys to Thomas.

-Morning Thomas!

-Morning miss Savre, I'll take your bags to the car, you can enter it- I nod and turned around to see Stefania coming to me.

-Hi- Says smiling.

-Hi, you look pretty.

-I'm all wet- We both laughed- Get in, Thomas will drive us.

-Okay.

We went to the airport and soon I stepped inside her private jet. It felt surreal the way she dressed so that she wouldn't be recognized.

-I think this is a good time to tell you I'm terrified of flights- She laughs.

-Relax, okay?- She takes a look around before leaning to kiss me quickly.

-Oh god- Said as it starts departing, we were laying on the comfortable chairs.

She clearly didn't want rumors to come out, she was distant, not touching me once. So the flight was quiet all the time, I was losing my patience but I couldn't ask her for more so I contained myself. I got up to go to the bathroom and do some skin care, we had thirty minutes before landing. I did my make up, got my hair up in a ponytail and brushed my teeth. When I got out she was standing there, leaning on the coffee table.

-What are you doing standing there?

-Are you okay?- She asks with puppy eyes and I giggle.

-I am, I was just doing some self care and putting on makeup.

-You mad at me?

-No, just in a bad mood within the circumstances.

-Sorry, I just...I don't want people talking about you.

-About us.

-No, I don't care bambina, it's you that I worry about.

-Okay, it's fine really, it's just a flight, I'll have some days alone with you- I whispered smiling, she pushes me into the bathroom just for a kiss, a long kiss- We should go back honey- I touch her face and she nod.

-Si, I have to call the airport to see if my car is already there.

-Alright.

As we arrived we went directly to the car, this time alone, it was just us.

-We're here- Says parking the car.

I get out, she does the same. As I stood there looking at the house she hugs me by the waist kissing my neck.
It was cold outside, snow everywhere, and the place we were staying...I was completely in love.