Chapter 49

-So you're moving in together- Claire says as she sits by my side.

-Bambina I'm sorry, I should've come to you first.

-Are you kidding? I'm in college mom, I'm never here. I am actually happy to see that you're taking this step.

-Are you really?

-She's great- Hold my hand- I love her.

-Thank god- Smiles, we both giggle.

-I uhm...I like girls.

-Woah, out of nowhere- I look at her for a second- Well, is there someone?

-Yes.

We proceed to talk for two hours straight. I've never felt this close to my daughter, I've never actually thought there would be a time where I would be sitting outside with her talking about what is happening in our lives.
Danielle arrived when I was taking a shower, she had gone to meet up with Barrett, when I got out she was in bed reading a book.

-Hi baby- Says taking of her glasses, I lay by her side.

-Claire likes girls.

-I know.

-You know?- I look at her.

-She told me, well she didn't told me, I asked her about boys and she acted literally like me when I was younger. It was like I was seeing little me.

-So you knew my daughter liked girls before me?

-We actually do get along.

-I see that.

-Did you told her?

-I did, she's happy for us.

Danielle doesn't say anything, just kisses my forehead before proceeding her reading time.

-Wait- I look back at her again.

-What?

-Your hair- I turn on the lights- I couldn't see it right. It looks amazing.

She gets red and smiles.

-Thank you.

-After all this time Danielle Savre...You still get red like I'm complimenting you for the first time- I kiss her.

-That's because you make me nervous- I giggle playing with her hair.

-I loved it. Go back to reading.

I put something on the tv to wait until she was done.

XXX

-Buongiorno- Kiss her and she turns to do our coffee.

-Morning, You work today?

-I do, si- Handles me my coffee and we walk to the table where I noticed she had been working- I don't have meetings today, that's a win- Says going trough her ipad- Wanna have lunch today?

-Sure baby- I kiss her cheek- Well I just noticed it's half past seven and I should be almost ready at this point, so I'm bringing the coffee to your bedroom to get ready.

-Our.

-What?

-Our bedroom- I smile and she kisses me- We're going together by the way, I'm waiting.

-You're putting pressure on me, I don't like that- I say walking away and heard her giggle.

-Are you ready?- Yells from the stairs.

-Yes!- I run to the door and she smiles.

-You look amazing- Kisses my cheek and grabs my bag- Andiamo bambina.