Chapter 30

We didn't have sex, we didn't kiss after that. We cuddled and fell asleep, well, she fell asleep, I noticed her breathing going slow, soon she wasn't answering my questions. So I turned to her, and stood there the rest of the night looking at her.

-Stop staring at me- Whispers, we both smiled.

-How did you know I was staring at you? With your eyes closed.

-I just guessed, you're caressing my cheek.

I sighed pressing a kiss on her neck.

-Breakfast is downstairs...I'd cook for you but I don't think I'm there yet.

-You will. What is this? Did you slept?

-No.

-Didn't get sick of my face?

-No. Look, I'm sorry, for what happened tonight, for what I said, for trying to end things, again. I'm glad you stayed, that you said all those things.

-Really?

-Really- I kiss her.

-No, no I have to brush my teeth- Quickly gets up and makes her way outside of the room since we had stayed in the guest room.

-Should we go for a run? I wanna go for a run. Don't you wanna go for a run? Make me company?- My best friend says running to me.

-Jesus you scared me.

-Sorry- Giggled.

-What happened to you?

-Nothing, but I really want to run.

-Are you guys going for a run?- The door to Stefania's room opened.

We looked at each other, and then at Stefania.

-Do you want to join us?

She smiled and nod- Keep the breakfast for later!- Yells getting into the room again.

-Get dressed- I tell Barrett and she smiles like a little kid running downstairs.

-Babe, I forgot to bring sports bras- Says and I come closer, she was all naked besides the underwear.

-You should stay like this- I grab her waist, she smiles.

-Do you have one for me?

-I do, yes. I was thinking...- I say as I go through my bag.

-Oh that's dangerous.

I laugh rolling my eyes.

-Madeleine? She wants to meet you, we could have lunch before heading back to LA.

I don't hear a word, it's all quiet, when I search for her she's sitting on the bed texting someone.

-Stefania?

-I'm sorry, I was just ordering something.

-Ordering? Why if we're leaving?

-It comes in two hours, we can go for our run and get back.

-What did you order?

-You'll know- Gives me a kiss before heading back to the closet.

******

-Run Stefania!

-I am running!- She says and I laugh stopping- You guys are so fast!

-Don't you exercise?

-Not like you- Drank her water.

-I'm not running fast for you why are you complaining?

-You're not running fast?- Yells making me laugh even more- I'm not running with you ever again.