Chapter 47

I wake up with my head screaming for help, I remember almost nothing from last night, but it seemed like I had made it home safely. I had shorts and a t-shirt on, looked to my side to see a glass of water and medicine, with a note.

For the bad headache I'm sure you'll have :)

I took it and stood up. Regretting every single drink I had yesterday to make me feel so nauseous.
I make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth, realizing I had no makeup on.
Getting downstairs I hear a voice.

-Fuck- I get to the door of the kitchen seeing Danielle going around and doing something, also cursing a lot making me laugh- Stefania.

-Morning.

-No good morning?- She giggles coming closer.

-Stop that. How did we get home?

-I called Thomas, it was about one am.

-What did I do?

-You? Babe you got home and fell asleep on your bed after I helped you dress something comfortable- She holds my hand.

-You took my makeup off?

-I did yes- Kisses my cheek.

-Did I throw up?

-No, did you take the meds I left?

-Yes, thank you so much.

-I made breakfast, once again burned something but I did it.

-This is true love- Whispered and she smiles kissing me- I missed you so much- I say quickly before kissing her again.

She wraps her arms around my neck as my hands take place on her waist.

-We have to eat- Giggles after pulling out of the kiss- Because I have work.

-It's saturday.

-I have a photoshoot- Sits on the chair.

-Oh okay, is our dinner still up?

-Of course.

NARRATOR

Danielle didn't take much longer in the house, she had to hurry up to meet with Jess at her house.
They spent all day on it, photoshoot next to photoshoot, person next to person, but it was fun.
They loved what they did, they were passionate about photography, they intended to do their best until the last minute.

-Need a ride home?- Danielle says and her friend shakes her head.

-No honey, thank you, Andy is picking me up.

-Okay, I gotta go, I have dinner with my girlfriend.

Jessica smiles, happy for her friend.

-Go have that dinner then- Kisses her cheek- Love you, bye.

-Bye honey.

Danielle gets in her car, she was happy, her girlfriend was back, she was back at photographing. Fifteen minutes later she was home, she rushed to the bathroom to have a shower when she realized she was already late.

-Where are you going?- Barrett asks leaning on the door.

The blonde was running trough her room trying to figure out what what to wear.

-I'm have dinner tonight with Stefania.

-Okay...She's your girlfriend, it's not the first time you're going out.

-She still gives me those butterflies- Vic smiles hearing her best friend- Besides, we haven't had time together in a while.

-Got it, that dress- She points to a red dress almost falling off the bed- And you know what make up to use, don't think much about it.