26

🎶 💔🤍I'm still holdin' on to everything that's dead and gone
I don't wanna say goodbye
'Cause this one means forever
Now you're in the stars
And six-feet's never felt so far
Here I am alone
Between the heavens and the embers🎶💔🤍
-Benson Boone-

Niall

Pacing back and forth in the emergency room. My mind is dumb fucked not sure what the hell is going on. Sure I've seen people get shot, beat, brutally murdered and stabbed but none of them were any friends of mine or a very close friend of mines life line. Harry has changed so much and has actually tried becoming a better person all because of Louis. Louis was his saving grace. I don't believe in god, none of us do but Louis he... he was sent to Harry by some higher power.

"Niall?" I hear Liam murmur. I stop pacing and look at him.

"You're bleeding mate." I raise my brows looking down at my chest and stomach seeing nothing. I look back up to face liam.

"Your leg, have you been shot?" He asks kneeling down looking at my leg. I see the blood covering the bottom of my washed out faded skinny jeans.

"The bullet just grazed your skin enough to tear it pretty good. May need to have it checked, see if it needs stitched." He says standing back up. His eyes are red rimmed and puffy. Him and zayn were close. I'm pretty sure they had something going on more than a friendship.

"I'm fine, I'll be alr-."

"Excuse me?" I hear a small voice coming from beside of us. I turn my head and see a small tiny blonde girl standing with blue scrubs on and a plastic bag in her hand.

"Yes?" I manage to say making eye contact.

"Tomlinson? Are you here for him?"

"Y-yes, yes we are ma'am." I reply politely as I've ever done before. I'm not usually good with manners and being polite.

"Is he ok?" Liam asks.

"I'm not sure. I was told to bring this bag to you." She holds out the bag, I take it and nod at her with my lips pressed in a line.

"What's in it?" Liam asks quietly. I look through the clear bag without opening it.

"His shirt he had on, his phone, his watch and his wallet." His stare at the shirt seeing that it has blood stains on the part that's visible. I gulp and raise my eyes to look at Liam. He's chewing his lip nervously.

"Mate we have to call Harry." My voice comes out almost as a whisper. I reach for my phone in my pocket. I pat my pocket not feeling my phone. I check the other one and it's not in that one.

"Damn it! I've lost my phone li, do you have yours?" Liam pulls his phone and and hands it to me. I click the button and nothing happens.

"It's dead." I reach it back to him and look back at the bag seeing Louis phone. I unzip the bag and get his phone. Clicking the home button a pictures of him and Harry pop up on the screen

 Clicking the home button a pictures of him and Harry pop up on the screen