42

"No don't! Please you don't have to do this!" I'm woken up by Louis voice screaming and him tossing and turning. I jolt up throwing the blanket off of us sitting up beside of him on the bed on my knees.

"Louis wake up." I say leaning over him.

"Please don't!" He screams. His body is covered in sweat. I bring my hand up to his face and the other one to his shoulder.

"Baby I need you to wake up."

"Zayn!" Louis shouts throwing himself up. Sitting up in front of me making me jump back so we don't bump our heads.

"Lou hey, it's me. It's Harry." He breathing hard and heavy. His eyes are glassed and wide.

"I-I." He closes his eyes.

"It's ok. It was just a nightmare. You're safe. Im here." I say softly reaching out to pull him into me.

"I- Harry im about to have a panic attack. I-I can't breath."

"No no no, look at me. I need you to focus on my voice and look into my eyes, ok?" He nods fast with his breath quickening and shaking.

"Copy my breathing lou, you're alright. Everything is going to be fine." I keep my eyes on his and take deep breath slowly letting them out with him.

"Just like that baby, you're doing great. Keep copying me. Keep focusing on me." I coach him. I bring my hands to his cheeks and rub the pads of my thumbs over his cheeks softly. Soon his breathing is under control. He drops his forehead into my chest. I wrap my arms around him and lean my head on top of his.

"How about a hot shower? That'll help calm you yea?" He nods staying leaned against me.

"Come on." I help him out of the bed and walk with him to the bathroom.

"Are you... are you going to stay with me in here?" He asks as I turn the shower on for him.

"I uh... if you want me to? I can sit on the toilet and wait for you to get finished."

"Harry." I turn my head looking over my shoulder.

"I mean, are you going to shower with me silly." He half grins taking his clothes off and sliding by me getting in the shower.

"Yea, of course. I just didn't know if you maybe wanted space to collect yourself. S'all." I say taking my clothes off and stepping in behind him.

"No, I don't want space. No more space." He says turning to look at me.

"No more space." I repeat.

"two days."

"Hmm?" I furrow my brows.

"No more space until two days. You only have two days left." He chews on the inside of his cheek. Damn it. How in the hell has a week went by already? It doesn't even seem like I've been here a fucking week.

"We're not going to talk about that right now. We're pretending remember?"

"Right. Yes, pretending." I reach for his sponge ball and get it wet and put his body wash on it.

"Turn around, let me help you relax." I say watching him turn his back to me. I take the sponge over his shoulders slowly and then down his back. Moving to his arms, reaching around and taking the sponge over his neck and chest moving down to his belly. He leans his head back closing his eyes with a low relaxing soft moan. I grin watching him look a little relived and relaxed.

"Feel good?"

"Mhmm." He nods.

"Thank you."

"You're so beautiful." I whisper into his ear. He giggles opening his eyes looking up at me.