Task Four: Stories to Tell

The students that are dead as of this round are: Embeth Langly, Caroline Smith, Quinn Peterson, and Kristy Lee

The remaining students find themselves in their assigned English classrooms the third day in the arena for period two. The desks are mouldy and rundown, and both desks and chairs threaten to break when the students add their weight to them. The air smells faintly of mildew as they breath it in. A small stack of paper with a single pen lay on top each desk, waiting for the students.

On the chalkboard in front of them is a simple set of instructions, reading as follows:

You will not kill any other tributes within the confines of this room- or you will be killed.

You will not remove materials such as paper, pens, etc from this room with malicious intent- or you will be killed.

You will write a simple story of the moment that shaped your life the most from your memory. I'm sure some of you would like to leave something behind when you're gone.

***

Your Task & Requirements;

Tell a story that shaped who your character is today.
Do not kill any tributes.
Pretty simple, I think the original explanation explains it very well.

***

Kills;

As there will be no deaths in your entry (at least no deaths of the other students) that means you need to send in some ballots deaths so I can put students up for votes if everyone hands in.
Therefore, please send in a list of 3 ballot deaths along with your entry. They can be any of the students still left, BUT will NOT be in your entry.

***

Word Limit: As long as you want, but... Don't make it super, duper long, I still need to read them.

Due Date: Friday, May 15th 2015, 8pm EDT

Any and all questions can be sent through the regular means.
(I apologize if the formatting of this task is a little weirder than usual, I finally braved the Wattpad app again after months of ignoring it because of it continually deleting my work and am pleasantly surprised by the new update that makes it actually work somewhat well.)