Finals: Clicking Your Little Red Shoes

The two tributes that have been eliminated are: Kobalt Mykeal and Kyrelia Falynnian. The voting was so close, and it has been a pleasure to read your entries, however, there can only be four finalists. This means the finalists of Bleeps and Geeks are: Jaxon Salam, Alice Culpeper, Seraphine Martin and Jazzy Robinson!

The remaining four tributes each find themselves in the Principal's office once again, this time, for a completely different reason; they were the Victor. Beside them to one side sits an FBI agent, to the other, a private investigator. Across from you Principal Thorne glares, having eyes only for you. The two vice principals sit quietly in a corner, watching, the secretary fell asleep 20 minutes ago.

The police want to hear your side of the story, of how it all ended. So, you tell them.

***

Your Task & Requirements:

Either tell like a story, or relive (tell as if you are in the moment) what happened when it came down to you and the final 3 other tributes in that abandoned school building. What happens is up to you.

***

Kills:

You must be the only remaining student, meaning that the 3 other tributes must die in some way. YOU MUST BE THE ONLY STUDENT TO SURVIVE!

***

Word Limit: However many words you feel you need.

Due Date: Monday, June 29th 2015, 8pm EDT

(Please note, I'll be working and volunteering for the next little bit so if you send me things I am not guaranteed to respond immediately.)

All questions and concerns should be commented below or PMed. Entries should be sent in the regular way.