Male 10: Nick Grey *DEAD*

Name: Nick Grey

Age: 19

Grade: 13

Gender: Male

Stereotype: Popular, Bad Boy

Hometown: Paris, France

Appearance: Nick has shaggy golden blonde hair and bright green eyes just like his sister. He normally wears a leather jacket, Ray Ban Shades, a V-neck T-shirts, slim fit jeans, and high tops. Both sibling styles are similar so they're known as the 'Delinquent Twins'.

Personality: Opposite of his sister, Nick's life has taken a turn for the worst. He's drowned his sorrows in alcohol. He's completely given up and he became a player. He's mean and rude to anyone that's not his sister.

Involvement in the School: Football, AV Crew, and Cross Country

Hobbies: Running, Playing football, Sleeping with Girls, Drinking, and Hanging out with Cristen.

Strengths: He runs quick, he's strong and he is very protective of those he loves. He can do well in life or death situations.

Weaknesses: He flirts alot. He has a bad attitude and he is bipolar.

Brief Back-story: Since he was two years old Nick felt like he was never good enough. It was either his twin Cristen got the attention or neither of them did. Of course, he never blamed her, she was two! As they got older and they turned six, and Grace was born, they both were there for each other when they needed to find ways to eat and get new clothes, they were so close that when Cristen had her first menstrual he bought her pads. Ok...TMI but it was necessary.

Token: A chain with dog tags with Cristen's name engraved on it.