Female 11: Kristy Lee *DEAD*

Name: Kristy 'Kris' Lee

Age: 16

Grade: 12

Gender: Female

Stereotype: Athlete, Nerd, Wallflower

Hometown: Bradford West Yorkshire, UK

Appearance: Kristy has long butt length raven hair that she usually wears in a fringe with a beanie. Her eyes are a cold and guarded icy blue, they're also very big and anime-like. Her skin is pale and she has cherry red full lips. She is 5'7" with a petite figure. She also has black snakebites.

Personality: Kristy believes she is very fragile but she puts up a strong front because of her past. She's cold and guarded, but once you get to know her she's very happy and free. She's very insecure and has extreme trust issues but, in extreme situations she knows how to handle herself. She's a very strong leader and she radiates power and strength even if she doesn't think so.

Involvement in the School: Cross Country, Swimming, Archery, Photography, Junior Band, Student Council

Hobbies: Singing, Playing guitar, listening to music, reading and writing on Wattpad, and playing football and exercising with her mom.

Strengths: Kristy very skilled in not only long distance running but very fast as well. She can climb trees, and swim gracefully. Excellent with a bow, as she passes the class with an A+. She is also very skilled at blending in with what's around her. She is very strong and can throw far.

Weaknesses: Kristy has only 2 weaknesses. She is too helpful and she is slightly gullible.

Brief Back-story: Kristy was born on December 3rd, at the age of 12 she came out as a lesbian to her homophobic parents. Her mother completely neglected her and her father physically and sexually abused her in hopes of 'converting' her into a heterosexual. It still continues to this day as she hides it very well. Eventually, her mother came to terms with the fact that this made her daughter happy and she tolerated it. Kristy repaired her relationship with her mother but, her father continues the abuse. Her mother has no idea about the sexual abuse and she tries to stop the physical abuse, although she now receives it for the newly repaired relationship.

Token: A pure silver and diamond encrusted locket that has a picture of her mother kissing her cheek inside of it.