Special Awards

The Dark Horse Award- Kyrelia Falynnian (Frostlapse)
I seem to say this every time, but I chose this author because they surprised me. I didn't exactly know what to expect from their writing and I was genuinely surprised by the amazing entries. Congratulations!
Honourable Mentions: Kobalt Mykeal (ImpossiblyFiery) and Alice Culpeper (_WritingMyDreams_)

The "You're Puntasical" Award (Funniest Tribute) - Sawyer Cook (AverageEerydayHero)
Sawyer managed to get best quote over three times in these Games, pretty impressive, I must say: the sarcasm in his entries was brilliant.
Honourable Mention: Jaxon Salam (JeremiahSturgeon)

Best Relationship- Chris Irwin and Alice Culpeper (_WritingMyDreams_)
These two were adorable, we all agree, we all know it's true. I don't have any other words.
Honourable Mentions: Seraphine Marin and Nathaniel Lee (SimplyComplicated_)

Evolution at it's Finest Award (Tribute that Changed the Most)- Jazzy Robinson (FrankieWritesBooks)
Not much else I can say, I'm pretty sure the title sums it up pretty well.

Y U Do This? Award (Best {or Worst} Name)- Kyrelia Falynnian (Frostlapse)
Yes, I did have to look that up to spell it right now.

Someone Is Out To Get You (Most Kills)- Sawyer Cook (AvererageEverydayHero)
Don't ask me why he was such a target, maybe it was because he was so funny and sarcastic, plus, the writing was pretty amazing.

Final rankings will be posted for tributes that didn't make it to the finals in half an hour, the final results with be posted in an hour's time for all finalists.