Male 2: Nathaniel Lee *DEAD*

Name: Nathaniel "Nate" Lee

Age: 15

Grade: 11

Gender: Male

Stereotype: I guess you could fit him into the "nerd" category, but he's not really a nerd, he just has to put school first.

Hometown: London, England

Appearance: Nate has black hair that's always just a little too long. He's fairly tan, and has dark brown eyes. He's very tall, and is usually wearing hand-me-downs, only wearing something new on very special occasions. He has a pair of glasses which are just a bit too big for his face, and are always sliding down his nose so you'll see him constantly shoving them back up onto his face. He's fairly average looking, and you could probably find quite a few people who look similar to him if you tried.

Personality: Nate is very introverted, and would rather sit in the back of the classroom listening to music than talking with the person next to him about whatever had happened that day. He'd be a great friend, if you were to notice him first. Even if he wants too, he's not the kind of person to go up to someone and start a conversation. He is very humble, about his intelligence, athletic talents or what, something not always easy to come across in a school with mostly rich kids. He's a very hardworker, who always puts school first.

Involvement in the School: Track and Field, art, environment, Page One, and Student Council (it astounds even him how he can keep up with so much, and still have time for everything else)

Hobbies: Does he have time for them? Whenever he gets a break, he tends to enjoy the wonderful activity called sleep. However, every once in a while he does enjoy binge-watching TV shows for hours with a tub of popcorn or ice cream.

Strengths: Nate is an absolute genius. He can figure out a solution to almost any problem in a fairly short amount of time. He's also pretty athletic, and can run very fast away from a dangerous situation.

Weaknesses: Nate is terrible in social situations, which means that making friends and alliances will be tricky. He is also very tired, because he has so much to do and not enough time to do it. He tends to skip sleep every other night or so.

Brief Back-Story: Nate comes from a poor family. Both his parents have to work double shifts to just barely be able to feed them. He is the oldest of 5, and until the previous year, he had been working to get food on the table as well. He is at the school on scholarship, but he hates leaving his family on their own. He came to the school only because he knew that the name would look good on university applications, which would hopefully help him get a larger scholarship at a better school. Then he would be able to get a well-paying job to help his family get out of the terrible situation they are currently in.

Token: A dollar coin. His mother gave it to him when he was 6, and it has since been his lucky coin, and he has taken it everywhere.