Female 4: Cate de Boyd *DEAD*

Name: Cate de Boyd (Or Cate Argall, before her mom remarried)

 Age: Seventeen

 Grade: Thirteen

 Gender: Female

 Stereotype: Athlete

 Hometown: Pembroke, Wales (Though she's been living in Lowell, Massachusetts, USA for six years)

 Appearance: The first thing you'd notice about Cate is her mane of curly brown hair, which is bigger than her head. Cate is a tall girl, even when standing next to her girlfriend Embeth (who is actually shorter than people seem to realize) and is built like the athlete she grew up to be, with a catlike body and curves that would make any girl jealous. Cate is pretty but not in a cookie-cutter way. Her brown eyes are her favorite part of herself and often seen as very warm by the people that she meets. Cate, unlike her girlfriend, usually tries to blend in nicely but people still recognize her anyways.

 Personality: Cate is a warm person. Not always friendly or extremely extroverted, but very warm and often very kind. She has always been seen as a quiet girl and that's because most of the time, she is. Cate likes to observe and she's very good at doing so. Not that she fades into the background, you can always feel her there and know who she is. However, when it comes to the athletic aspect of her life, she can be a different person. Cate can be extremely aggressive at times and brutally, brutally honest about what she feels. Unlike Embeth, she isn't a very emotional person and is unlikely to show much weakness. Competitive Cate isn't always a pleasant person but she gets the job done and doesn't back down.

 Involvement in the School: Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, Hockey, Cross Country, Volleyball, Yoga, Tennis, Sports Council, Prom/Grad Committee, Student Council, Earth Club.

 Hobbies: Cate loves painting, really. It's something she has been passionate about her whole life but it has taken the back burner since she started sports. She also likes taking pictures but most of them end up being of her favorite subject, Embeth.

 Strengths: Cate's a well-rounded athlete, which is a strength in almost any situation. She's a very observant person and knows how to read people very well. Cate doesn't like giving up or giving in, so she definitely won't do that.

 Weaknesses: Cate's mind isn't always as strong as her body and sometimes she can't think as fast as she would like to. She has a hard time coping with difficult situations and will likely get anxious if she can't find a way past them. Cate is very honest and honesty isn't always good.

 Brief Back-Story: Cate was born in Wales to a single mother who was only eighteen at the time. At first their life was kind of tough because Cate's mother was young and didn't always know how to take care of them both. Things were like this until Cate was nine and her mother married her stepfather, Joe, who had lived in the USA for most of his life. Joe, his daughter Gabby, Cate, and her mother moved back to Joe's hometown in the States when Cate was eleven. Though she missed Wales, she embraced life in a new country. She started school at Capitol Hills along with her stepsister when she was thirteen and Gabby was fifteen. Cate started dating her current girlfriend, Embeth, when they were fourteen.

 Token: A pair of lockets that she never takes off. One is hers, containing one of her favorite pictures of Embeth. The other belongs to her girlfriend, who once asked her to keep it for safekeeping after a soccer game and has trusted her with it since.