Female 1: Alice Culpeper

Name: Alice Culpeper

Age:17

Grade:12

Gender: Female

Stereotype: Artistic, popular girl

Hometown: Doncaster, UK

Appearance: Ice blue eyes, although sometimes they appear greenish with hazel flecks. Waist length blonde hair, usually worn in a high ponytail or messy bun. Wears light makeup, never to thick of eyeliner or too much mascara. Light freckles on her cheeks. Alice has a petite build. Almost always seen in her cheer uniform.

Personality: Once a very sour and angry girl due to her past, Alice is now a very kind and gentle soul. However she is capable of saying or doing bad things if you bring her to her breaking point. She is very empathetic and loves the idea of love, and her boyfriend Chris. She is sweet, loyal, and very smart. Always has her nose in books and although she hangs out with the popular group, she always stays away from the drugs and alcohol. 

Involvement in School: Cheerleading, Art club, Yearbook, Tennis

Hobbies: Tennis, Singing, Working out, running

Strengths: Skilled in tennis (she's got a killer back hand), good runner, extremely strong for her size, photographic memory

Weaknesses: Too nice at times (lets people walk all over her, although she does stand up for herself sometimes). Hates being in huge crowds. Gets reoccurring flashbacks from her past when she sleeps.

Brief Back Story: When Alice was 10-13 years of age, she was sexually assaulted by her aunt (who lived in the house with her and her parents at the time). When she finally told her parents, they didn't believe her, and sent her away to a mental hospital until her aunt finally confessed everything after the guilt had eaten her alive. When she went back to school, she told her closest and only friend, who told everyone in the whole school, she's had trust issues ever since. Alice switched schools and met her boyfriend Chris on her first day of grade 10. They've been dating since December of that year.

Token: A crystal bracelet with a heart charm on the it given to her by Chris for their one year anniversary. The charm has their names engraved.