Female 8: Juliet Conway *DEAD*

Name: Juliet Conway

Age: 14

Grade: 10

Stereotype: Musician

Hometown: Mesa, Arizona (USA)

Appearance: She is quite pale, without any freckles. Her vibrant green eyes are large, and her hair is a dark caramel color, with a blonde streak she dyed after she saw Frozen. She is on the short side, 4 feet 7 inches.

Personality: She's always singing, humming, or snapping her fingers. She is a talented singer, but doesn't use it to her advantage. She loves trying new things, such as drama club this year, but she never strays off the musical path. Her face is always smiling, and she enjoys joking around, hugging her friends, and singing with them. She will start randomly bursting into song if everyone's all tense.

Involvement in the school: choir, cross country, track and field, and drama club.

Hobbies: Singing! She also plays guitar a lot, and loves to run.

Strengths: being so small, she can squeeze into small places, such as cabinets or air vents, and not be found easily. Her singing can calm her, and others down if their nervous or afraid.

Weaknesses: Being so small, she is not very strong, and can't lift much. When she nervous, she will start singing, or humming by habit, and can be found and killed.

Brief backstory: Her parents are divorced, but she doesn't mind. She has lived with her dad since she was five, and left three years ago to come to this school. It's one of the few things her mom pays for. At this school, Darcy, Marcus, Jacob, Bentley and Ethan are the five other people she really enjoys being around. Their all musicians, playing different instruments and singing in a little band they made for a little bit of money outside of school.

Token: a necklace with a music note on it.