Female 2: Séraphine Martin

Name: Séraphine "Sera" Martin

Age: 17

Grade: 12

Gender: Female

Stereotype: Rebel

Hometown: Paris, France

Appearance: The first thing you would notice about Sera is her bright purple hair. Next, you would probably see her nose ring, though you would also see the studs in her lip pretty soon too. Depending on whether or not she's wearing her favorite leather jacket, you'd see her tattoos pretty quickly too. She's either sporting a pair of combat boats or a pair of worn-out purple converse, and a pair of torn jeans. She has dark brown eyes, which stand out against her pale skin. It wouldn't be too surprising for you to find her with a cigarette in hand either.

Personality: Sera does what she wants, when she wants. She can get away with it too, because Sera's got a rich daddy who can pay for everything to be covered up. She is a rebellious teenager, who spends her time doing whatever she can think of that will make her mother cringe. If you can stand her brashness though, or getting into a huge amount of trouble, then she could actually be a good friend, even if she disguises that through insults, a bad reputation, and a hell of a lot of sarcasm.

Involvement in the School: Sera was in the art club, for a time. But, she had a little too much 'fun' with the paint, and was kicked out of the club.

Hobbies: Photography (though she would never join the club. If her mother knew she liked doing something that wasn't terrible? Never.) Wreaking havoc, and figuring out new ways to sneak out of detention.

Strengths: Sera is a good fighter, having been in many fights previously. She can also be sneaky, as an experienced thief and trickster would need to be. She is good at using seemingly ordinary objects as weapons of destruction (or, just filling the band room with thick, pink smoke, but whatever)

Weaknesses: She never follows the rules, whcih can get her into huge trouble, and dangerous situations sometimes. She also has way to much pride, and will almost never admit she's wrong (unless she can see it use that to her advantage). As well as that, she is also a snobby rich kid, which can turn people off if they aren't necessarily on the same level as she is economically (and even then, it's questionable how easy she might be to like)

Brief Back-Story: Sera is purely a daddy's girl. The only person she will behave in front of willingly, is him. On the other extreme though, she absolutely despises her mother. Her mother had always tried to get her to act like a 'proper lady', who would do well in the eyes of society. (considering the fact that her father is a fairly well known business man, this would make sense to most people, but not to Sera) She has an older brother, who is now off to college, and a younger sister, who will be applying for the school next year. This is the 17th school that Sera has been enrolled in, and the first boarding school. All before had been various private schools within the city. The decision to send her here was her mother's, who detests Sera as well for all the trouble she has caused. The particular incident which sent her mother over the edge involved an elevator, a "rich people" party, as Sera calls it, and a whole lot of peanuts. Then her mother forced her father to send her off here, and now she's just trying to figure out ways to get sent home from there.

Token: A plain blue lighter