Female 14: Caroline Smith *DEAD*

Name: Caroline Smith
Age: 15
Grade: 10th grade
Gender: Female
Stereotype: Nerd, quiet, talented, athletic
Hometown: Orlando, Florida

Appearance: pale skin, Jade green eyes, small nose, normal pink lips long black hair with blonde highlights, black nerd glasses, slim body.

Personality: Caroline is sweet buy independent and quiet most of the time. She wears whatever she feels. She is very athletic and took gymnastics since she was 7. She has a gift of seeing the spiritual world. Caroline inherited from her mom. She isn't too big when it comes to boys. Anxiety attacks occur a lot ever since her mother passed away when she was 11. She's insecure at times can block out the haters. Accomplishment is her number one priority when it comes to school and extra activities. She's very well organized too. Once she gets to know you, she's won't be as quiet.

Involvement in the school: She takes part in swimming, choir and photography

Hobbies: swimming, singing, scetching, song writing and listening to music.

Strengths: Caroline is very skilled at swimming. She passes all her classes with As. She can scetch people's faces very well. Her athleticism is very useful when sneaking. She has photographic memory.

Weakness: Her quietness hides what she feels inside.

Brief Back-Story: Caroline was born on October 31st, day of Halloween. Her father abused her and her mother physically and emotionally. It still continues and whenever she is too scared to go home, she goes to her Nana's house. Not even her Nana knows. She can hide her bruises very well. She almost got caught when the guidance councelor saw the bruise on her leg. She made an excuse saying she busted her leg while swimming. At the age of 11, her mother passed away of asma attack when her father was beating her and didn't give her, her pump to save her. Caroline visits her mom's grave everyday.

Token: A pink and white floral medium sized scetchbook she used since she was 10.