Final Results

I would just like to say the finalist entries, and indeed all the entries I received over the course of these Games were amazing. I'm happy I was able to read and interact with all the writers who took place in these Games, and I am sad they have come to an end. However, I'm sure none of you read this anyways, so let's just get on to the results and Victor of Writer Games: Bleeps and Geeks!

Fourth Place: Jaxon Salam! (JeremiahSturgeon)
Jaxon was an interesting character right from the start. He was a crazy tribute who probably should have never been in a regular school, nor should he have been allowed in the Games (I mean, come on: he ate people). Despite this, Jaxon had a heartbreaking past, and he will be missed.

And now, the places we have all been waiting for!

Second Place (Tie): Alice Culpeper! (_WritingMyDreams_)
Alice shouldn't have been in the Games, and she defiantly shouldn't have had to watch her boyfriend Chris die before dying herself. Their story is one of tragedy that will be spoken for years to come at Capital Hills. Alice was a sweet girl who will be dearly missed by all who knew her.

Second Place (Tie): Jazzy Robinson! (FrankieWritesBooks)
I'll admit, I was a little confused at the beginning when Jazzy was calling herself JJ, but I went along with it, and watched as the girl with the drum sticks and hair dye got to the finals. She was innocent in her own way, and through the Games she really discovered who she was. Jazzy will be missed.

That means, that the victor of Writer Games: Bleeps and Geeks is none other than:
*drumroll*

First Place and Victor: Séraphine Martin! (SimplyComplicated_)
Séraphine was a bad girl rebel since the very beginning, being followed by a narrator that told her story as it happened. She came full loop, showing Principal Thorne that despite all that she put Séraphine through, she was stronger than she ever was before. If that isn't a life lesson to live by, I'm not sure what it. Congratulations!