Male 8: James Burning *DEAD*

Name: James Burning

Age: 17

Grade: 12

Gender: Male

Stereotype: Nerd, Walllower

Hometown: Cheshire, UK

Appearance: James has dirty blonde hair that her keeps in a quiff showing off his hazel eyes. He is muscular from all the heavy-lifting he does at his job. He normally wears tank tops, baggy jeans and Converse. He's 6 feet tall.

Personality: He is a kind, caring and gentle soul to those he loves dearly. His cousin, Kristy Lee is one of those people. Her takes care of her when her father goes too far. James can also be mean, demanding, and sometimes fatal.

Involvement in the School: Archery, Swimming, Photography, Junior Band {He would actually be in senior band.}

Hobbies: Singing, Hanging out with Kristy, Dancing, Karate

Strengths: He is a black belt in karate, he is protective of people he trusts, he can swim fast, he has a photographic memory.

Weaknesses: He is scared of losing people, he's scared of dead bodies, he is partially deaf and it is getting worse.

Brief Back-story: James has been losing his hearing since the age of 14 when he was listening to music and her couldn't hear it partially. His mom thought it just needed to be popped, but it never did. Eventually they found out he listened to his music too loud. James has taken care of Kris since she was 13 and he was 14.

Token: A sapphire and gold bracelet Kristy have him in thanks of watching over her.