Female 5: Cristen Grey *DEAD*

Name: Cristen Grey

Age: 19

Grade: 13

Gender: Female

Stereotype: Nerd, Delinquent

Hometown: Paris, France

Appearance: Blonde hair with black dyed hair under it half shaved showing off the tattoos she got. Her tan skin slightly glows from all her time she spends swimming and in the sun. She usually wears a black leather jacket, a bandeau, skinny jeans, and Converse. Occasionally she wears a long sleeved crop top in place of her bandeau. She wears thick eyeliner, blood red lipstick, and mascara.

Personality: Cristen is a very gentle and happy soul. She looks mean but in reality she is caring and loves everyone. No one ca make her sad. Except her parents neglect towards her and her twin brother.

Involvement in the School: AV Crew, Student Council, Theater, Senior Band

Hobbies: Writing, Hanging out with Nick, Singing, Dancing

Strengths: She is a great actress, She is strong, She is quiet, She's great at making plans

Weaknesses: She is a very claustrophobic person. She can't handle life or death situations well, and she's very emotional.

Brief Back-story: Ever since Cristen was six, and her baby sister was born, her parents neglect both her and her younger brother, who she was raised by since he was six years old as well as her raising him. Her sister was known to be the next 'Gabby Douglas'. Eventually, her parents sent them to Capitol Hill so they can devote all their time to Grace.

Token: A chain with dog tags with Nick engraved on it.