Chapter 2

We were driving to, again a other town and a other house. It was the sixth this year and it's only April. We never stay in a place to long. They keep on finding us no matter where we go. We try to fight them and sometimes we can, but sometimes they're just to strong.

I look outside the car window and saw all the people. They had all such a great and wonderful life. Without worrying about getting killed by ghost, other dark things or a group of people. Sometimes I wish that could be me. The sign with the name passed us by meaning that we inter the new town.

Breakset village.

That was a stupid name, but it was the new town that we would be living in. It was small and you couldn't find it on a map. I'm sure that nobody knows about it either. It's like it's a complete different world. I would spend the rest of my senior year here, if they don't find us again.

I look at my brother. I don't know how he does it, but he always find a way out for us. No matter what happen he always has a plan. The past couple of three years he almost didn't change. Okay maybe his hair grow a little longer and he was getting older, but he stayed the same to me.

He's more mature, well he have to. You don't really have a choices when you have to raise a teenager by yourself at the age of twenty one and running from people and creatures that wants to kill you. I look outside and saw some teenagers in the park having fun.

They don't have a care in the world. A sighed escape my lips. Is this really how my whole life is going to be. Being on the run for something and someone. Not being able to have friends or to fall in love. It's not like I have time to fall in love. It's just, I'm a dream and that means that I dream that someone will love me.

Sadly enough I know I can never love someone. If I do they will be in danger thanks to me. That why it's just me and my brother. As long as we're together nothing can hurt us two, but if someone would come along, it would be fatal. Not only for us, but for that other person too.

"Are you okay?" I look to my brother and shrug my shoulder.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I breath out.

He look back at the road. "Are you sure? I know something's wrong. Are you scared for your new school?" A laugh escape my lips.

"No. I'm used to moving schools remember? It's nothing new to me. Beside it's only for a couple of months before I graduate." I gave him a small smile, trying to comfort him.

"Alright if you say so." I nodded my head and he look back at the road. His fingers were tapping on the steering wheel along with the beat of the music. A smile came on my face and I looked outside again.

There have to be a place in this world where we are save. A place where they can't find us. A place where nobody can hurt us.

A house came in the view. It was old and not many houses were around it. It was at the end if the street, near a forest. Like I said before it was old, but it had his charms. Something felt familiar about it. It was like I had this warm feeling seeing it. It felt good, maybe this was finally our home.

I sat more straight so I could see it better. Tom saw that and smiled. "Is that the house?" I asked looking at him.

"Uhu. Do you like it?" I look back at the house and nodded.

"Yes!" I said with excitement. A chuckle escape his mouth. He parked the car in the driveway and the moment he stood still I jumped out of it.

"Ina wait a minuet." He laughed stepping out of the car as well. I stopped and turn towards him. "There's already furniture in there and in your room." I nodded my head looking back at the house.

"And here, before you forget it in the car." He handed me my bag.

"Now go and see the house." He laugh ruffling my hair.

I slapped his hand away. "Are you coming with me?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes of course." We walked to the front door.

Tom took the key from his pocket before putting it in the key hole. Slowly he twisted the key before looking at me.

"Ready?" He said smiling.

I nodded my head at him before looking at the door. He open the door and a hallway welcomes us to the new house. It was so beautiful inside. It had this old vintage style, but still mixed with some modern. A big old crystal chandelier was hanging on the celling. Something I don't want to clean. The old staircase that leads you to the seconds floor was in a beautiful dark brown color.

"You can go inside. You know that right?" Tom was standing inside looking at me with a amuse smirk. I rolled my eyes at him before taking my first steps in to my new house. The walls had a nice warm white with brown color painted on them matching the beautiful staircase. I was really amazed by the house.

"Do you wanna see your room?" I look at Tom and nodded.

"We'll go upstairs, the second door on your left is yours." I nodded and walk up the stair.

The wood cracked underneath my worn out white converse. When I came upstairs my eyes scan the hallway. There were five doors. Each of them were white, which fits perfectly with the old stones they use to build the walls. I when to the second door and open it.

Like Tom said it was already furniture. There was a bed that was standing against the white wall. A light brown closet was standing on the other side. The brown desk was standing in front of the window, so that when I was sitting in front of it I could see the woods and the garden.

A bookshelves was also in my room. It had already books in it just like the closet had already clothes in it. They are mine, but I just didn't put it in them.

You see every time we have to run we have to leave al our stuff behind, so Tom have a close friend who would always go to our old house and pick up most of our stuff. So when ever we go to a new house it's already furniture and all our stuff is in it.

I put my bag on my bed and sat next to it. Maybe this was a beginning for a new and good started. I had a good feeling that this was finally our home.