Chapter 37

It was luch time and I have been trying to avoid any if my friends for the day. I didn't want to tell them that I was leaving. If I can just go through this day I can go home and leave them. It's gonna be hard. Out of all the friends I once had these are the closes.

Quickly I walk to the bathroom hoping nobody would fine me. It's hard to avoid them if you have classes with each of them. Mostly I'm late so that they can talk to me and I'm most of the time the first to leave the room because I sit in the front of the class. That happen when you're late. You're always sit in the front.

I don't want to be rude to them. It's just that I don't want to say goodbye. I hate my life so bad right now. I wish that those people just have killed me that night with my parents. I open one of the bathroom stalls. I sat down and out my hand in my hair.

This is not being a good day for me. I woke up with a terrible headache this morning. It was gone for the most part of the morning when I came back to school, but now it's back.

My surrounding began to get hazy. The ringing of the lights became louder and so as the beating of my heart. The lights became more brighter. Form the pain I shut my eyes as tightly as it can be. There was so many pain inside of me. I never felt something like this before. I took a few deep breaths before opening my eyes. When I open my eyes I was not in the bathroom any more.

I was in a dark room with a bright light above me. My arms and legs were strapped to the metal table I was laying on."Are we ready for the test?" One of the doctors asked.

"Yes doctor the two patients are ready." A nurse said.

I look to the side and saw Tom.

He was also like me strapped to a table.

"Please don't do this. I don't want it anymore." I cried.

"It's more easier if you don't cry or struggle." A doctor said.

A sob escape my mouth when they place two sticky things on my temples that was connected with wires. "Stop! Do it to me! Not her!" Tom was struggling. He was trying to get out of the straps.

"Don't worry. You can feel it too." They did the same to him as well. Two sticky things to his temples with wires. "Ready nurse?"

"Yes doctor." Other doctors and nurse stood around us.

"Now." The nurse pulled a lever down.

I could hear the electricity run through the wires. Pain shot through my whole body. I could hear myself and Tom screaming. It was horrible. This to hurt as hell. It felt like everything inside me was burning. I had a feeling that I was about to die when the electricity stopped. "P-pleas n-no more." I begged.

I couldn't breath and was out of breath. Tom was as bad as the other me. I could see the sweat on his forehead. "Oh, but we're just getting started." The nurse pull the lever back down making it started all over again. I close my eyes hoping Screaming my lungs out from the pain.

Slowly the screaming was disappearing.

I open my eyes again when the sound was gone and saw that I was back in the stall. What the hell was that? It was like I was in a dream and I was standing on the side line looking at it. Maybe it good to move, so that I won't have these dreams or visions anymore.

Why do this always happen to me. I hate it so much. I don't want this I never asked for any of this. I wanna do normally stuff with my friends and not running away from people who wants to kill me. Tears began to run down my cheek.

Can this please end?

This isn't a life anymore. The bathroom door open making me cover my mouth. I don't want anyone to know I'm here crying. "Did you find Ina yet?"

Oh no it's Do and Maddie.

"No I looked everywhere. Do you think she's mad at us?" I hear Maddie asking Do.

"No, why would she? Something is wrong I just can feel it." Oh there is a lot of things wrong. "I just want to find her, so that she can tell us what's wrong." Do said with a sad voice.

My foot slipped away making it hit the stall's wall. Crap. They were both silent.

"Hello? Is anybody these?" Maddie yelled. I hear foot steps coming closer.

"Hey Do this one is locked." I saw two shadows underneath the stall.

"Hey are you okay?" What do I do? If I talk they will now it's me and when I say nothing they will keep talking to me until I answer. I took a deep breath and close my eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine." My voice cracked at the end. It was silent for a long time.

"Ina?" Do asked knocking on the door.

"Yeah?" Why do my voice keep cracking? Oh yeah because I'm crying.

"Can you come out." I shook my head, but of course they can't see that. "No." I open my eyes and felt tears run down my cheek. "Please." Maddie added.

I took a deep breath and slowly unlock the door. I open the door seeing Do and Maddie. They both had a sad and confuse look on their faces.

I would too if one of my friends I avoiding me for a halve a day and I them find her crying in the bathroom.

"What happen?" Maddie asked.

I shook my head, before bursting out in tears.