Chapter 38

"Ina what's wrong?" Do asked rubbing my back.

I shook my head while more tears run down my cheek. "I'm leaving. Tonight." I whisper.

They looked at each other before looking back at me. "But why? I mean I know why, but why so soon. I thought that Tom was still injured." Maddie said confuse.

I shrug my shoulders. "He is still injured, but we need to go. If they catch us we have no idea what they will do to us." I explain.

The tears were still rolling down my cheek. "That's why you're avoiding us. Isn't it?" Do said looking at me.

I nodded my head biting my lip. "I didn't want to say goodbye. I know if I say goodbye that it is for forever." I whisper.

The bell when off saying that lunch time was over. "Ina this don't have to be a goodbye for forever. We will see each other again someday ." I shook my head at Maddie.

"No it's to dangerous. I can't come back here and I can't keep contact with the people here. That's how they found us the last time and beside if I'm not here the friendship go's away." I know that we have to class, but I didn't care actually.

I saw that Do texted someone before turning her attention back to me. "This can also be dangerous for you guys, please don't make it harder for me." I begged.

"It's okay." Do pulled me in a hug and Maddie too.

"We are really gonna miss you." Maddie whisper against my shoulder.

"I really gonna miss you guys. You were the first people who actually accepted me." I said when we pulled away.

"Do?"

Luke came in followed by Ian. "What's going on? Why did we have to come to the girls bathroom?" His eyes landed on my tears stained face.

"Ina is leaving tonight." She said looking at me.

"Really?" I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry."

He walked to me before pulling me in a hug. I really gonna miss these guys. They are the only people who accepted me. Even with the whole ghost thing, they still stayed by my side. It's hard going to say goodbye to them and never going to see them ever again.

I look at Ian and saw that he was looking at the ground. Was he still mad at me? I don't know if he even was mad or that he think I'm a freak.

"Ian are you going to be a ass forever or are you going to say goodbye to Ina." Do said making him look up from the ground. I pulled away from Luke's hug.

"Look it's hard for me to believe you guys, but because are my friends who I know my whole life. I believe you." A small smile came to my face.

"Thank you." He nodded his head.

"Oh come on give her at least a hug." Do said push him towards me.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me really close. His warmth when over my body making me glow inside. His lips slightly touched my neck while he pull me more closer to him. "I mean it thank you." I whisper again.

I could feel his chest vibrating when he let out a chuckle. "It's okay love." I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"I think we should get to class. " Maddie said making me and Ian pull away from each other.

My body immediately wanted his warmth form his body back. "Or we could skip classes and go do something fun." Luke said.

"You do know the last time we did something 'fun' we when to the asylum." Maddie said with air quotes on fun. Luke shrug his shoulders looking at us.

"Hey why not? It's the last day we can hang out with Ina." Ian said looking at me.

I gave him a smile before looking at the others. "Is good for me. I really don't want to sit in class now." I said.

We agreed to go and have fun.

Without any problems or being caught we sneaked out of school. We all when to Luke's car and drove out of the schools parking lot. "So what are we gonna do?" Luke asked looking in the rearview mirror.

"Oh can we pick up Drew first?" Maddie said looking up from his phone.

"Sure we can pick up your boyfriend." Do said turning around making everybody laugh.

"Drew is not my boyfriend!" Maddie protested.

"Sure..." Ian said looking at her.

"You guys are really mean." She said with a pouting face.

I shook my head laughing. "Oh come on Maddie we're only messing with you. You know we love you." Luke said.

"Yeah, yeah. Love you guys too." She said between her teeth.

We pulled up in front of the books store. Drew same walking out and Maddie stepped out the car. "Uhm how are we all gonna fit in the car?" Ian asked.

"Easy."

Drew stepped in the car sitting beside me. He took Maddie's hand and pull her on his Lap. A giggle escape her lips when she close the door.

"Okay you're right that was easy." I said laughing.

Luke started the car again.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked.

"Why don't we go to the lake. Nobody is there at the moment." Drew said.

I found out a couple of days ago that the lake is pretty close to my house.

"Sure why not." Do said.

The rest of the car ride we laugh and talk.

And for the first time in my life I felt like I was home.