Chapter 48

Darkness. It was the first and only thing I saw. I had no idea where I was or what happen to me. Every time I try to thing about it nothing happen. It's like I'm stuck in this darkness and have no control over muscles.

"I'm sorry mister Jenson we have no idea if she will wake up or not. Even if she wake up we don't know if she would have her memory. She already lost her memory in the past by a seriously head wound, I can happen again." It was the first time that I heard something.

What were they talking about?

"She woke up the last time! Can't you do something?!"

That voice.

I know it from somewhere. I

had a warm and safe feeling when I heard that voice. Why can't I remember anything. I don't even remember my own name.

"I'm sorry we tried everything we could. It up to her now." Footsteps were fading away.

Something warm and soft grabbed my hand holding it. If I could smile I would, but I can't move. "Ina if you can hear me please wake up."

Ina?

Who's Ina? Something stroke my hand and I guess it's the persons thumb because he was still holding the same hand. "I know you can do this. Even if you don't have your memory I will tell you everything."

Why do I feel so sad and crushed. This person most mean a lot to me. "I will tell you that you're special because you are. You have this incredible thing that can me a gift, but also a curse. I know that because I have the same thing." And am I Ina?

He talked about her to me, so I think I am?

"Please Ina. I need you. I need my little sister."

That's when it hit me like a bomb.

Tom.

Ghost.

Asylum.

Trapped.

Fire.

Ian.

Betrayal.

Pain.

Doctor.

Running.

All those memories came flooding to my mind.

The ceiling collapsed on me when the doctor stood in front of me. I really wanted to wake up now, but still I couldn't move. "Goodnight Ina." A pair of lips kissed my forehead before footsteps left the room.

No Tom don't leave me! This sucked!

It's been a week I think and I still can't move or do anything. It's so horrible just laying here and hear all your friends talk against you, saying that they miss you and want you here and you can answer. It's even worser with Tom. He spend most of the day here.

Sometimes he would talk to me or he would just sit here holding my hand not saying anything for hours. And don't get me started over the annoying beeping of the heart monitor.

Oh my god!

I hear footsteps interning the room. It most be Tom. "Hey Ina." And I was right.

I hear him sigh before sitting down. Come on Ina focus and move something, open your eyes, anything! "I'm not gonna stay long. I think I have to accepts he fact that you're not going to wake up. Even though I know you still can." I feel him grabbing my hand.

No he can't leave me here!

"Maybe if I come less you will be awake when I'm back." No! Please stay. I don't want to be alone here. I hate being alone in my head already. I hear him standing up. No I'm not gonna let go!

"Bye."

He was about to let go of my hand when I grab his hand tighter. "

What the?"

Yes!

Now open your eyes.

"Ina?" I didn't let go of his hand. Slowly I open my eyes blinking a few time. First it was black, them it was fuzzy, but I could see the outline of Tom. "Ina you're awake!" A soft groan escape my lips when I wanted to speak.

Okay speaking still working on it.

Now and them my eyes would close. I saw how Tom pushed a button and a second later a doctor came in. "She's awake!" Quickly he run to the bed I was laying and looks at me.

"Ina can you hear me?" He shine a light in my eyes making me groan.

Slowly I nodded my head.

"Is she gonna be okay?" I hear Tom asked when the doctor looked at me.

"I think she's gonna be okay. We just have to wait until she's fully rested, so that she can talk." It was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

I woke back up with light shining through the window. My head slowly moved to the side and I saw Tom sitting next to me asleep. He was still holding my hand. "Tom." My voice was weak and you could barely hear it, but for some reason it woke him up.

"Tom." After groan a few time he open his eyes.

"Ina!" I gave him a weak smile. "Oh my go you're finally fully awake." I nodded slowly still a little bit sleepy.

"Do you remember everything what happen?"

"Yes." I don't want to hurt my voice more, so I said short things.

"Thank god. I'm just happy that you're back.

Yeah you are not alone.