Chapter 21

"Even to this day they say that his ghost is haunting the White House." Mister Trainor was talking about some president and that his ghost is haunting the White House. "For centuries people tell stories about haunting. Over a building that is haunted from a man who killed himself there or a car that his owner died in. You just have to type haunted on the internet and you will find stories."

And most of them are made up, but there are some who are real, trust me. "But why do you think people talk about this?" A girl in class put her hand I the air. Mister Trainor pointed at her. "Because they are just stories and people like to exaggerate." She said in a duh voice.

"Good one, but why ghost stories?" He pointed at a boy.

"To scare the shit out of you." Every one laugh. Mister Trainor chuckle shaking his head. "Yeah some of them, are pretty scary, but think more class. I wanna here your brain crack from the thinking!" A lot of people put their hand in the air, but mister Trainor eyes landed. "Why won't we let our new student explain to us why we choose ghost stories over the truth. Ina do you know it?" Everyone turn to me. Great people who stare at me.

"I don't know." He cross his arms over his chest leaning against his desk.

"Okay I give you a example. You guys all know the old abandon asylum here. Over the years that it has been shut down a lot of kids has gone to it to see if it is haunted, but how did they know about to haunting. How do you guys know about the haunting?"

A girl raise her hands. "Because of my grandmother."

Mister Trainor nodded his head. "Exactly. They started it because most of them lived in the time that it all happen. A lot of people has died there everybody knows that, but they have seen it and know how it felt to see people get locked up there. Just imagine seeing your friend yesterday and today you see him get dragged away by some people. Years later you get to hear that he's dead. What do you want to do then?" Nobody answer.

Mister Trainor looked back at me.

"Ina?" A sighed escape my lips. "I wouldn't want people to go to the place he died. I want people out of there and that's what they did. After it closed they started a rumour that it was dangerous and haunted too so that other people wouldn't go there."

Mister Trainor clapped.

"That's right. In the past people made up stories to cover things. It was better to scare some people then telling the truth about that place." But what they say are true.

Those place are haunted by really bad things.

The day when by really slowly. Ian still didn't talk to me. He only gave me glares, but it didn't bother me at all. I was happy when the last bell when. Quickly I walks to my locker saying goodbye to Do, Maddie, Luke and Ian even though he didn't say anything back.

To my surprise I didn't saw my brother's car outside. The parking lot was running empty and dark clouds were coming up. Where the hell is Tom. I try to call him for the million time, but still he didn't answer. "Ina" I look behind me and saw mister Trainor standing there.

"What are you still doing here? School ended two hours ago." Two hours ago?! It didn't seem that long. "Uhm I'm waiting on my brother." It was getting darker.

"Why don't I bring you home. It's look like it's about to rain." I look behind me to the road before looking back at mister Trainor. I rather be home than waiting here for Tom.

"Yes thank you." He smiled and walked to his car with me behind him. The moment we got in the car it started to rain. I'm really worried about Tom. This isn't like him. No matter what he would always call me if he was running late.

"So how do you like Breakset village?"he said after a while driving. "It's different." I said shrugging my shoulder. He nodded his head before looking back at the road. This is really weird. Being in the car with your teacher who is driving you home. We came to my house and I saw that Tom's car was the in the driveway.

Were the hell is he?

"It looks like your brother isn't home." A sighed escape my lips while I look outside.

"It looks like it. Thank you for the ride home mister Trainor. I see you tomorrow in school." I took my bag and open the door. "Your welcome." I stepped out the car and close the door behind me.

Quickly I ran to the door through the poring rain. As fast as I could I unlock the door. The moment I when inside I slammed the door shut and locked the door. When I turn around I froze on the spot.

This wasn't my house.

Or it wasn't my house anymore.

I was in a white room.

In other words a padded cell.

I turn around and saw that the front door was gone. This can't be happening. Suddenly a door open and a doctor and two nurse got in. When they walk closer I began to walk backwards. "Don't be scared. We're here to help you. Don't hurt your self any more okay?" One of the nurses said.

I shook my head and looked down. My normal cloths were gone and a white hospital dress were replacing them. When I look back up they were right in front of me.

Before I could do anything the two nurse took my arms pinning me to the wall. "No! No let me go!" I yelled trying to get away from them. The doctor chuckle walking closer with a little scalpel in his hand. "Now, now don't move or it will hurt more." A scream escape my lips when the scalpel made contact with the skin on my arm.

He draw a straight line, making blood to come run out of the cut.

"Stop!" I cried out.

But he didn't hear me.

He keep on going.

And going.

And going.

Cut.

After cut.

After cut.