Chapter 20

I drag myself through the halls of the school to my locker. It was morning and it was Monday. If it's I had history. Which isn't that bad. I took my book from my locker before walking to the class.

"Hey." Maddie came walking next to me.

"Hey. Soooooo how was it. You know after I left." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

She push my shoulder shaking her head. "We just talked okay." Her cheeks were burning red. Ha so cute.

"Did you already see him today here?" She shook her head letting out a sighed.

"No he's homeschooled." Ooooh.

We came into the class room and saw that Do and Luke were already there. First I have to introduce myself to the teacher, again. "Hey mister Trainor. This is Ina Jenson she's new here." Maddie said. He was looking at a book and when Maddie spoke he looked up. "Hello Ina. Welcome in history class. I hope you know a lot of death people." For a moment I was shocked. Was he talking about my sight? "Because history is full of it." Mentally I let out a sighed.

Luckily he was talking about history. "Take a seat miss Jenson and Cooper the bell as about to ring." We nodded our head and turn around. "Isn't he awesome!" Maddie whisper in my ear.

Awesome a little, weird yeah. "I guess." I said looking at her.

"It's his fist year teaching here and everybody things he's awesome and one of the best teacher here." I laugh and shook my head. This girl can really talk.

I took a seat behind Do and Maddie next to me and behind Luke. "Hey." Do said turning do wards us. We both say hey. "So did anything happen after.. you know." Do said looking at us.

I can't really tell them that I was attacked by a ghost so I just shook my head. "Nope nothing." Maddie just shook her head. "And with Ian?" Maddie asked Luke.

"I try to call him, but he didn't answer." When you speak of the devil. Ian walked into the class room with a smirk on his face. He took a seat next to Maddie and didn't say anything to us. We all looked at him waiting for him to say at least hey or something.

"What?"

Finally he saw that we were staring at him. "Don't you say what to us mister. We been trying to call you for the past couple of days." Do said.

He rolled his eyes at her before letting out a sighed. "I was busy okay." Really that was his answer nothing more? "Did something weird happen when you were a sleep the night we when to the you know...." Maddie said not wanting to say it out loud. Ian raised a eyebrow looking at us.

"No why?" We all looked at each other before Luke speak up. "We all had nightmares about that building. Not just normal ones. Ina was left with teddybear that appeared in her room, Maddie found out that her grandmother lived there and Do and I were left with these when we woke up." Luke rolled his sleeve up showing Ian the burn wound.

Ian looked at us like we were crazy before laughing. "Really funny you guys. I get it you want to get me back for scaring Ina there. Okay you did it." He was still laughing, but stopped when we were just looking at him. "Ow so you are serious?" Maddie nodded her head.

"It really happened Ian. Are you sure that nothing happen to you?" Maddie asked him. "Uhm yeah nothing happen." I look down frowning my eyebrows. Why would nothing happen to him.

"Hey but it only happen one time right? Maybe it will stop now." Ian said when we all look down. "Yeah maybe you're right. We were al scared and those things can happen al the time." Luke said trying to light up the mood.

Maybe for a normal person, but I know it's real. I'm not going to tell them that. "But what if it's real. I read a book about ghost and those things happens to people who get haunted." Maddie said looking at us.

"Maddie did you go again to that old bookstore in town?" Do asked raising a eyebrow.

"Uhm no." She slide a little lower under her desk hiding her red cheeks.

"Yes she did I saw her there yesterday." I said looking at Maddie.

"Ina!"

Do laughed shaking her head. "When are you guys finally going out. It's been years now." She said.

Maddie shrug her shoulder hiding her red face in her hands. "Well I saw Ina with a boy yesterday." Maddie said back pointed at me. My eyes widened and I gave her a look. "Ooooh who's the lucky guy." Luke said in a girly voice.

I shook my head at him looking down. "He's my brothers best friend. He live here, so he show us around in town." I explained.

"Is he cute." Do asked with a big smile.

Yes he really cute, but I'm not going to tell her that. "Ee he's alright." Maddie let out a laugh.

"Ooooh alright, so you didn't like it when he put his arms around you yesterday?" Whaaaaat.

That's not what happened. Do clapped and Luke whistle.

"No, no. I almost fell and he catch me that's it." The bell ring saving me from this.

I look at Ian and saw that he was looking at me with a death stare. What's wrong with him? I wave my hand at him giving him a small smile, but he just turned his head to the frond.

Was he jealous?

Okay?