Chapter 35

"you did what?!"

He said looking at me with disbelieve in his eyes.

I look down at my converse avoiding his gaze. "Ina you have no idea what could have happen to you there." I look up and saw that he mover closer to me now.

"It's not her fault." I look at Luke. "It was our idea, we pressure her to come with us." He spoke again.

Scott put a hand on his face taking a deep breath. "I'm bit going to tell your brother about this." I let out my breath that I was keeping in.

"But you are going to tell him."

I shook my head.

"No he's going to be mad at me." I quickly said.

"Ina you have to tell him." I groan nodding my head.

"Fine." I finally said.

"I think we should go now. It's getting late." Maddie said stepping towards me.

She gave me a hug followed by Do. "I see you guys Monday." I said when we walked to the door.

"Bye be save." Luke said when I close the door.

I shook my head with a smile.

Those crazy people. They are crazy for still wanting to be my friend. I walk back to Tom seeing that he was still not awake. I sat on the couch with him taking a deep breath. I wish this would all end really soon. Maybe if they catch us it will be over. Who know what they are going to do with us. We don't even know what they want from us.

"Hey I'm going to bed. Are you going to stay down here?" Scott said when he walked in the room.

"Yeah, I don't want to leave his side now." He nodded his head before making his way upstairs.

"Goodnight." He yelled from the stairs.

"Goodnight."

A sighed escape my lips before I look back at Tom. His wounds has stop bleeding so that's a good think. Al he has to do right now is wake up. I sat on the ground leaning my back against the cough.

I hope he wake up really fast. Even then I don't know if he can walk or do anything with the wound son his body. My eyes began to close after a couple of minute schooling into space.

"Ina. Ina" a groan escape my lips when someone shakes my shoulder. Slowly I open my eyes and saw that I was laying on the ground next to the couch. I sat up and turn to it.

Tom was finally awake.

"You're awake." I said turning fully towards him.

A weak smile came on his face.

"Yeah, I am." His voice was so weak.

"What happen to you? I saw those guys and they took you to the woods." I said on the edge of crying. He looked at me for a sec before moving a bit. He let out a few groans when he moved. "Come here." Carefully I lay next to him trying not to hurt him.

"They know we're here." I close my yes nodding my head.

I could feel Tom grabbing my hand. "Don't worry. You're gonna be save. I promise." I open my eyes and looked at him. "When are they coming?"

"I have no idea. I don't think soon. It was only those two, so it can take a while before the others are coming." A sighed escape my lips.

"I felt your pain. When they beat you up I felt everything." I whisper.

This was the firsts time ever I felt his pain. He never have felt mine, but them again I never felt his before this day. "You did?" I nodded my head.

"What do you think it means?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe our sight is getting stronger or something." I don't want my sight to get stronger. I already hate it now. "Are we really gonna move again?" A sad look was planted on my face.

"I'm afraid so. We can't take the risk of staying here much longer. I know I said you could graduate here, but it's to dangerous." So I have to say goodbye again against my friend.

Well it was fun for a while. Having friend and having a normal life, sorta. I'm going to miss them. "What about Scott?"

"I don't know. He lives here, so I think he can stay. I mean he's not in danger." I think Tom is going to miss him.

He finally had a friend of his age or a friend at all. It wan fun to see them goofing around and laugh. We really can't have a normal life. It doesn't matter how hard we try.

Darkness still finds us.

"Let's go to sleep. It was again a long night." Tom said putting a arm around me.

I nodded my head and move closer to him. I'm happy he's better. I know he's still in pain, but he's better