Chapter 31

When we arrived at the lake the part was already going strong. A lot of people where there. Let's just hope none of them are death people. Maddie said that we had to find Do and the guys, so we look around hoping that we would find them. Beside looking for them I was also looking for Tom and Scott.

I wanted to know if they were around here. I didn't pay much attention were I was walking when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sor- oh Ian." He had his smirk on his face when he looked at my, well at my whole body. I was just wearing some skinny jeans with my outworn white converse, a white top and my leather jacket on it.

"You look good." I couldn't help to blush a little when he said that.

"Thanks, you aren't looking bad yourself." He chuckle looking down for a sec before looking back up.

"So why don't we get the know each other some more now." A smile came in my face.

"I would love to." I answer looking how took my hand in his.

Maddie was already gone before I could say something against her, so I turn back to Ian. He lead me through the crowd to a campfire. We sat down on some logs with some blankets on them. "So this is something you guys do every year." I asked looking around.

Everywhere I look I saw kids having fun. They don't know what is hidden in this world, but I do. And it's dark. "Yeah. Every year we would come here and throw a party, mostly because it's almost the end of the school year." Slowly I nodded my head looking at him.

"So what do you think of the town so far? Boring I guess?" A chuckle escape my lips while I shake my head.

"Boring? You do know what we did and what happen right?" A chuckle escape his mouth while looking down.

"I know, but beside that?" He said looking back up to me.

I took a deep breath before answering. "Well it's quiet and peaceful." I said with honesty. "It's one of the nicest town I lived in." He frown his eyebrows looking confuse.

"Me and my brother move a lot." I explain.

"Oh yeah I forgot you live with your brother." I nodded my head giving him a small smile. "So are your parents living somewhere else?" A sad look wash over my face, he most have notice it because he know what I was going to say.

"They're death aren't they?"

I nodded my head looking down. "They were murder, so me and my brother had to run." I felt a warm hand on mine. I look up and saw that Ian had put his hand on mine.

"I'm sorry." He intertwine our finger giving me more of his warm hand. "It's okay. I don't remember them very well." I explain.

"How come they, are your parents, you lived with them your whole life." Well in a way I guess he's right.

"Well when I was fourteen I had a terrible accident making me lose my memory. The only one who I remember was my brother. I was fifteen when they got murder, so the only thing I got from them was that one year." He nodded his head in response.

"I didn't know that."

"How could you I never told any of you guys that." He smile making me me smile.

I look around and saw Scott. He was standing at a table full drinks and stiff I think or maybe something else. "Hey I need to go talk to someone, but I will be back. I want to hear your story too." I stood up looking back at Ian.

His smile lightly disappeared when I said that. "Okay. I'm gonna find Luke and the girls." I nodded my head watching him stand up.

I look down and saw that we still held each other hands. Ian followed my gaze and saw our hands. "Maybe we have to let go of each other." I whisper looking back up.

"Maybe I want to hold on to you for a little bit longer." A blush creep this way back to my cheeks. He let go of my hand before walking away.

He may looked and act like a jerk sometimes, but I think he can be sweet. I shook my head before walking to Scott. His back was facing me, so I taped his shoulder.

He turn around with a cup in his hand. "Hey Ina. Are you having fun?" I smile nodding my head.

"Yeah it's really nice out here." I said looking around.

There were some lights in the tree and other campfires. "So where's Tom?" I asked looking back at him.

"He's talking to some friends of mine. I'm going to him right now. Do you wane come?" I shook my head.

"No thanks, I'm going to see him when I'm home." He smile before taking a sip form his cup.

"I want to say thank you for bring me to the hospital a few weeks ago." He chuckle taking the cup from his lips. "It's alright Ina. You don't have to say thank you for that." I know, but I wanted to.

"And if you want to know. You really didn't change since you were little. Your still the same." A smile came on my face. I asked him how I was when I was younger, when he showed us the town.

I know that he knew me when I was younger and since that Tom won't tell me anything about my past. I'm happy that Scott told me something. "And I know that Tom can be overprotected and hide a few things for you, but you will understand it one day. You just have to wait."

I frown my eyebrows looking down. "I know, but sometimes I feel so lost you know. I do t remember anything, so I don't know who I am and Tom is the only who really knew me, but it's like he keeping it a secret from me." I explain looking back at him.

"I know, but maybe it's for the best. If the time is right you will know who you are." I nodded my head giving him a smile.

"Thanks Scott. You really helped me."

He smile and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm glad I could help you." A smile came one my face when he said that a against my shoulder. When we hugged I looked at the people behind Scott.

Between the people I saw Ian. He looked at me for a second before turning away. He didn't had a happy look on his face. Was he jealous?

Scott pulled away and let go of me. "Well I need to go and find your brother. If anything is wrong please come and find us." I nodded my head smiling at him.

"I will." He smile before walking away.

I turn my head back to were Ian was sitting and saw that he was gone.

So far for his story.