Chapter 27

"Ina?" My eyes winded when I saw who openend the door. "Tom?" I look behind me and saw that Maddie let go of Drew. She was hugging him, but when she saw that it was my brother she relaxed and let go. I turn back at Tom and saw that Scott was standing behind him.

"Scott you too?" He gave me a awkward wave.

"Ina what are you doing here? I thought that I said you couldn't come here." So he can come here, but I can't? "Me, what about you?" I said back taking a step towards him.

"This place is dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt here." Why is he avoiding my question? He needs to stop doing this.

"Tom I'm not a baby anymore. I know what's best for me and what not!" I turn around and began to walk away from him. Maddie and Drew looked at my brother awkwardly, but they didn't follow me.

Why did I just do that. It wasn't my intention to get angry at him. He did so much for me and what do I do. I yell at him. I walked out the hallway and into the income hall. Maybe a long walk home will clear my mind. I was about to walked to the eating hall when I heard a voice.

Slowly I turn around and saw a other door. The voice was coming from behind it. I was debating if I would go or not, but something said inside of me that I have to go. Something's cracked underneath my white converse when I walked to the door. Slowly my hand reach out and grabbed the door knob.

Please don't be a dead body.

I open the door and to my surprise it was a janitors closet. It was dark inside and I couldn't see much. I think the closet was much bigger then that it looks like. "Do you want to play girl?" I jump back when I heard a man's voice. I couldn't see him.

"Why don't you come a little closer?" This isn't right.

I could hear girls voices screaming inside my head. My hand when to my head when I felt lightheaded. Out of the darkness a arm came slowly reaching out for me. I just stood there, frozen on the ground. "Come here pretty girl." The hand's fingertips brush against my cheek.

I close my eyes to afraid to look.

"Ina?" I turn around when I saw Tom, Scott, Drew and Maddie walked to the door. I look back at the closet and saw that the arm was gone.

"What are you doing?" Tom asked when he saw the open door.

My eyes when back to Tom before shrugging my shoulders. "I thought I hear something, but nothing's here." I was about to walk away from the closet, when two hands grabbed my legs making me fall to the ground. It all when so fast. They dragged me into the closet while I saw how Tom and Scott came running my way. The closet door swung shut before they could reach me.

The two hands let go of my legs and I stood up.

"Tom! Help me!" I yelled banging on the door.

It was so dark inside and whatever pull me in was here with me.

"Ina!" Tom and Scott were trying to open the door.

A hand grabbed a piece of my hair pulling me to the back of the closet. I let out a scream when I hit the wall. The light bulb above me flicker on. A man appeared in front of me. That yellow stripped suite. It's the same man I saw the night I came home from the asylum.

"You're such a pretty girl." My eyes winded when I finally saw his face when he came out of the shadows.

Bulging wide eyes and a huge toothy evil looking smile.

He came closer letting his long fingers slide against my cheek. A sobs escape my lips when he smelled my hair. Images came rushing in front of my eyes making me fall limp on the ground. All the images was him running after girls in the woods. His laugh echo through the trees. When he finally got one he rape them and kill them slowly. Afterwards he let their bodies lay on the cold floor.

I open my eyes and looked right into his widely eyes. A scream escape my lips the moment he jump at me.

After that moment I don't remember much. All I know is that my body hurt and that I screamed for what seems like ages. He have thrown me against the walls and door, making my body scream in pain. I couldn't see much the whole time because the light kept on flickering on and off.

The door slowly open and I could see blood laying around me. My fingers twitches when I try to move. There wasn't much I could do. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. It was hard for me to keep my eyes open. Footsteps came running into the closet before two pair of arms picked my up from the ground.

I heard voices, but it was like something was blocking the full sound. I open my eyes and saw that Tom was carrying me out the closet. "Ina stay with me!" There was a lot of blood dripping down my arm. Slowly I moved it seeing blood dripping on the ground. I could hear Maddie gasping and before I know it all the doors slam shut.

"We need to go now! Before they all lock us in." I hear Scott say.