Chapter 45

I open my eyes slowly. I was in a darkroom laying on something soft, but still hard. No! I shot up looking around. Bad idea, because my head hurtled like hell. I'm in my cell.

No! No!

I ran for the door trying to open it. "Hey let me out!" I yell hitting the door.

"Please!" My screams turned into cries.

After a few minutes of crying out for help I slide down with my hands on the door. My knees hit the ground with a tug.

"Please." I sobbed.

I hugged my knees trying to get some warmth. "Ina?" I look up, but saw nobody.

Am I hearing voices now too.

Great.

"Ina it's me."

"Tom?"

How's that even possible?

"Yeah." It's really him. I thought I lost him. "Where are you?" I really need him right now and I hope that this is not some weird vision or dream.

"Come to the wall on your left and look at the bottom." A frown came on my face, but I did what he told.

I crawl towards it and saw a fairly big hole. I lay on my stomach and look through it. A small smile came on my face when I saw Tom.

"Tom it's really you." I cry out.

"Yeah it's me. Are you okay?" I nodded my head letting out a sob.

"I thought I lost you." I cried.

Tom gave me small smile shaking his head.

"I'm right here. How did they get you and did they get Scott too?" Shook my head looking away. "I ran away from Scott to save you." I whisper.

Tom was silent for a long time. "Ina. You could be safe, far away from here." I look back at him letting out a sob.

"I didn't want them to hurt you." Tom let out a deep sigh closing his eyes. "So Scott don't know where you are?" I shook my head no.

For a long time we just laid there and didn't say anything. I don't know if he was disappointed in me or happy that I came back to save him.

"I saw mom and dad." I blurted out looking back at him.

"Our real mom and dad." I added.

A smile came on his face.

"They are still here, but can't come down because of a really strong ghost here." I explained.

"I wish they were here. They could have protect you better then me." A frown came on my head while I shook my head.

"That's not true. Tom you have protect me from this people for such a long time. You took care of me and push your own life to the side just so you could take care of me." I really hated when he said something like this.

He's the best big brother in the world. Just a day ago he sacrificed his life for me. "But still here we are. Trapped again." He continued.

"Tom stop! If someone is to blame, it's me. My friend betrayed me, I'm the one who came to the asylum when you said I couldn't, I came back for you and they captured me. It's all my fault." I whisper with more tears in my eyes.

"Ina that's not true. You could have never knew about Ian and if I would have told you about who you really were. You could see who he really was." Oh yeah I forgot about that part for a sec.

All the torture came back making me close my eyes tightly. Is that going to happen all over again? Are they really going to do things to us again. I don't want to go through that all over again.

"Tom I'm scared." I whisper opening my eyes.

"What are they going to do with us?" I whisper while a tear run down my cheek.

"I don't know. I never figured out what they want to do to us. That's why me and Scott came that day to the asylum. I wanted to figure out what they want from us, but I never found anything." A sigh escape my lips.

So basically we are stuck here not knowing what will happen to us. "Tom my friends are here too. They are in danger thanks to me." Are they going to hurt them too?

They are still Ian's friends, so maybe there are going to let them go or something. I hope for Ian he let them go. "Hey don't worry. They have not of value to them, so I think they are going to let them go." A sigh of relief escape my lips.

I feel a little bit better now. I don't want them to get hurt thanks to me. That's why I don't have friends. People get hurt around me.

I yawn slowly closing me eyes.

"Someone's tired." Tom chuckle.

I open my eyes and smiled a little.

"They injected me with something, so I could pass out. I think it's still in my system a little." Slowly I close my eyes again.

"It's okay Ina go to sleep." I shook my head.

"What if you're gone when I wake up." He smiled at me before reaching his hand through the hole taking mine.

"I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere. Now go to sleep."

I nodded my head letting the sleep take over.