Chapter 32

After Scott left I try to find my friends. It was hard because there was a lot of people here. Ugh why didn't I just stay with Ian. I bumped into to two people.

"I'm sorry." I look up and saw two boys dressed in black.

"It's okay." One of them said with a weird voice. I shrug it off and began to walk further. I look behind me and saw that those two boys were gone.

Okay?

I took out my phone and texted Maddie. Hoping that she would answer soon I walk to the lake. The water was shining in the light of a campfire. I kept my distance because I didn't want to fall in it and you never know what's inside the water.

After five minutes Maddie still hadn't texted back. Did they forget me our something? A sighed escape my lips before I look around. Al the people we talking and partying. My eyes landed on the beginning of the forest. The two boys stood there talking with someone.

It's seem like they were arguing with that person. I couldn't see him because of the two boys who were standing in front of him. They were kinda standing in the dark, so not a lot of people could see them. It seem that they were going into the woods.

The two guys moved and I could finally see who they were talking to.

Tom.

His eyes met mine for a sec before the two boys shoved him into the direction of the woods. No! I look around trying to find something or someone to help me, when my eyes landed on Scott. He was looking at the direction were Tom and the two guys when.

A second later he saw me and start running towards me. "Scott those two boys. They took Tom into the woods." I said when he reach me.

"I know I saw it. We need to go."

What no and leave Tom behind?

"No we need to help Tom." He shook his head looking around.

"If those two are here. The others are too." With the others he mean the people who killed my parents. "But I can't leave my brother behind." I whisper looking into his green eyes.

"You have to. I promise him that I would keep you save if he was gone." It was like he meant that Tom is death. "Please Ina. If I get you home save, I will come back and search for Tom."I close my eyes and nodded my head.

I felt his hand go around mine before I open my eyes. We started making our way through the crowed. Scott hand never left mine while we push against some people.

"Ina!"

I stopped and turn around. Maddie, Do, Luke, Ian and to my surprise Drew came walking towards me. "Here you are, we thought you were already gone." Do said.

"I'm sorry, but I need to go." I quickly said looking back a Scott before looking back at them.

"Is something wrong?" Maddie asked looking confuse.

I don't have them for this.

"I will explain it later, but I really need to go." Without waiting for them to say something back I turn around.

We ran to Scott's car looking if nobody saw us. Quickly Scott started the car and drove off. I don't want this to be true. If they are really here, we need to move again. And I thought that this time it would be different. My head began to hurt making me bend forwards in pain.

"Ina are you alright?" I couldn't bring out a word.

Images came flashing in front of my eyes. It was Tom and those guys. They were in the woods and they were beating him up. I could feel his pain.

"Ina?"

A groan escape my lips.

"It's Tom. Their hurting him." I whisper sitting more straight.

The headache when away making it for me easy to breath again. "We need to find him." I said looking at Scott. We drove past the forest and it wasn't much light.

"We can't Ina. You need to be save first." I shook my head in protest.

"Scott he's my brother and only family. I can't let him get hurt or worse." I whisper the last part.

Scott let out a deep breath. Before he could answer anything his foot when on the break making the car slip a few seconds further before standing completely still. I thought that he change his mind and that he would turn around, but he just looked in front of him.

"What are you waiting for? Turn around!" I said still don't looking away from him.

"Ina look." I gave him a confuse look before looking out the front window.

"Oh my god." I whisper.

In front of the car stood a person cover in blood and bruises. Tears began to form in my eyes when I saw his face. I would recognise those blond looks anytime. Tom fell to the floor making me open the car door.

"Ina wait!" I didn't listen to him and ran to Tom.

"Tom! Please Tom wake up." Tears began to fall from my eyes when I saw how baldy he was from up close. Scott came running towards us.

"We need to get him in the car. Who ever did this is still out there and their probably looking for him." I nodded my head looking up from Tom.

Scott's right.

They are still out there and they are coming for more.