Chapter 43

I was pacing back and forth in my room. It's been a day that since I last saw Tom. I didn't get any sleep because I keep seeing them hurting him. I need to get him out of there, but how can I fight something if I don't know what they are.

Let's be honest I don't know much about them, I don't even know their name. Tom never told me about them and I never asked it. Maybe I need to asked Scott. There's a good change that he know more about them. A groan escape my lips when I think about having to talk against Scott. I'm still mad.

I made my way downstairs looking for him. He was in the kitchen drinking coffee, I think. "Hey." I said softly. His head shot up to my direction when he heard my voice.

"Hey." I took the seat opposed of him and sit down. The whole time his eyes followed me. I put a lock of hair behind my ear looking down at my hands.

"I wanna asked you something." I said looking up.

He nodded his mentioning me to go on. "Do you know something about those group of people?" Scott sit more straight clearing his throat.

"Ina I don't think that this is a good idea." I shook my head.

"Please I wanna know." He look at me after letting out a sighed.

"They call themselves Blackhunters." I never heard of that name.

"They created the group a long time ago, years before you and I were born. Like you already know they hunt down people like you. It's there life goal to capture one of your kind."

I frown my brows looking at him.

"Nobody knows what they do with them if they catch one. Dr Henderson started the group."

That name made a chill run down my spine.

"What are they gonna do with Tom?" He shrug his shoulders.

"Honestly I have no idea. I wish I knew." I look back down at my hands. Why would they hunt us? I have no idea what they actually want from us. It's not like we have any secrets.

"Thank you." I stood back up and walked back upstairs without waiting for his responds.

I wish I could just get Tom. I know their hurting him. I can feel it. There's only one place where they could have taking him and that is the asylum. Scott would never let me go there.he will probably look me up here, so that I can be save. But honestly I don't car.

The only thing I want is my brother.

Maybe if I sneak out the house at night.

I walked to my window and looked outside. It's not that high from up here, so I think I can climb it. I look at the woods and saw the old building. It's the only thing that is sticking out of the forest.

If I take a short cut through the woods, I'll be there in a sec. So tonight I'm gonna go. I don't car what Tom or Scott said.

I need to go.

The night came and I could hear Scott going to bed. I wait a halve a hour before finally getting out of bed. I took my flash light that I have found in the room and walked to the window.

Slowly I open it hoping it wouldn't make a sound. I swing my legs over the edge holding on to the window above me. There was a pile of leaves underneath me, so I would lands softly, I hope.

I close my eyes and took a deep breath. "Here go's nothing." I breath out before letting go of the window. I touch the ground landing into the pile of leaves. I look up at the window hoping Scott didn't have heard me.

Okay it's time to.

I turn around and started running into the woods. I put on my flashlight, so that I could see where I was going. There were tree branches underneath my feet and every time I took a step a branch of a leaves would make a noise.

For some strange reason I wasn't scared. I know what could happen to me I know the consequences, but I have to do this. Maybe my friends would be there too. I swear if it hurt one of them I will kill him.

I still can't understand why he would do that to them. They saw him as a brother, but all he did was betray them, betray me. I had to know that sown things was wrong the moment he got mad at me and run out the hoe when I told everyone about my sight.

Maybe I was blind for a moment there.

I stop with walking when a big building came in my few.

Quickly I turn of the flashlight, so that nobody could see me.

It's time to get my friends and brother back.