Chapter 49

It's been a few days later.

I'm better now.

I can speak and I'm not so weak anymore.

The doctor said I had some broking ribs, but that's all. It a wonder I don't have something else he said. Tom barley left my side the past couple of days. I think he was scared something would happen to me.

"So what now?" We where in my hospital room. I was waiting leg crossed on my bed with Tom in front of me. "Well, you can go home to day." I already knew that, I want to know what we are gonna do now after al of this.

"I know, but after that."

"Well you have to get ready for your big day." A confuse look came in my face.

"What?" I asked confuse.

A chuckle escape his mouth. "Aren't you graduating this year."

I thought we have to move again. I'm mean the Blackhunters found us and they are here. Isn't it dangerous if we stay here. "We are not moving Ina. You can finish your school here." A huge smile came on my face.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

He nodded his head smiling. "Yeah really."

"But I thought that we had to move because of the Blackhunters and stuff." He shook his head.

"Their gone and the asylum is almost burn down. A little bit is still standing." Their gone? That means Ian's gone as well. I think he's not gonna graduated with us then.

"Wow. So we don't have to move and I can stay here with my friends." There was so much excitement in my voice.

Tom nodded his head with a amused smile on his face. I wrapped my arms around him giving him a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" A chuckle escape his mouth.

We can finally stay somewhere. After all these years. I know that the balckhunters are still out there, but for now their gone.

"The class of 2015!"

Everybody cheered and yelled.

I can't believe it, I graduated high school.

I spotted Tom in the crowd with Scott next to him. They both clapped and cheer giving me a thumbs up. I wish my mom and dad would be here to see this.

"We did it!" Maddie came running towards me giving me a hug.

"Finally! This chapter is over in our lives." Luke said while wrapping his arm around Do. "Oh come on it wasn't that bad." I said laughing.

"Being stuck in a room for hours learning stuff is sometimes boring." Do chuckle giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't forget about collage."

His face drop and he shook his head." I forgot about that."

We laugh at his response.

"Hey guys!" We turn around and saw Drew. He walked to Maddie and gave her a hug.

"Congratulations!" He said turning to us.

"Aren't you graduating too?" Luke asked him.

"I already did." Oh yeah he did home school.

"I'm so ready for this summer!" Luke yelled putting his fist in the air. I just realised that I never had a summer where I just hang out with my friends. This would be the first time in for ever. Normally we would be on the run for those two months.

You know just being on the road, not staying anywhere long.

"We can do so much stuff!" Drew said high fiving Luke.

A chuckle escape my lips while look down. The past couple of months has been really weird and fun. I met new friends, got attack by ghost, was locked up in a asylum and I graduated high school.

"Hey guys I need to go find my brother, I see you soon okay?" I almost forgot about Tom.

We said our goodbye and I began to look for him. There was a lot of people here. We're could they be? Finally I found them and I began to run to them.

"I can believe my baby sister graduated!" Tom pulled me to my chest hugging me close.

"Tom air is a good thing and I have broken ribs." I choke.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really proud." He let go and ruffle my hair.

I slap his hand away shaking my head. "Thanks."

"So what are you gonna do now your graduated?"Scott asked when we walked to the car.

I shrug my shoulders.

"I have no idea." I can't do much.

I know I can't go to collage. What if they come and I need to run? Besides I would have to move away from Tom and I don't want them. We already know that of we are apart we are more vulnerable.

"Well you have a whole summer to think about it, so don't worry." I wish it was this easy, but it's not.

I just hope that the Blackhunters are gonna leave us alone for now. I don't want my summer to be ruined by them. Maybe this summer I can practice on my sight. I want to help people, but I don't know how.

There is a small chance that Tom will help me, but I think he don't want to. We're all tired of the fight we have to put up against them, but it's just who we are.

Because no matter what I do I will always be near the death.

Authors not: So this is the end of the book. I hoped you liked it. It was fun writing this. Just one question. Sequel yes or no? Let me no in the comments. Again thanks for reading it's! Bye!