Chapter 22

My body keep rocking back and for. The puddle of blood that were coming out of the cuts was staining my clothes. Every time my back hit the wall a banging sound came. I don't know were I am or what is going on with me right now. My voice is just background noise in my mind.

What I could hear me saying was. 'I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy.' It was like a borking record playing on repeat.

A door open and I hear other voices. "Do you hear that?" Footsteps came closer.

Tom and Scott came in my view, but I didn't look at them. I keep on staring in front of me. Their backs were facing me, but the moment Scott turn around I could see the shock.

"Tom!" Quickly Tom turn around seeing me. In a blink of a eye he was beside me. I didn't move are stop hitting my back against the wall. My blood stained toms pants when he kneel down beside me.

"Ina what happen?!" I didn't answer. The only thing you could hear was me bang against the wall. "Scott give me something to stop the bleeding!" Tom said quickly pulling me on his lap.

"You're going to be okay, I promise." He whisper against my hair. I kept on whispering the same things over and over again. 'I'm not crazy.' Scott came back with some towels and quickly wrapped it around my arm. "It won't stop bleeding she have to go the hospital." Scott said after a while of trying to stop the bleeding.

I could feel Tom nodding his head. He stood up with me in his arms before running out the door with Scott behind us. Scott climbed in the driving seat, while Tom put us in the back. Something changed in my head and for the first time tonight I could move my head. I stop whispering. The lasting I remember before passing out was whispering something. "Tom." After that I pass out.

The moment I try to open my eyes I could feel pain in my arm. My eyes open and I saw that I was in my bed. I look down and saw that my arm was wrapped in a bandage. I remember going to the hospital, but I passed out before reaching it.

What am I doing home?

Shouldn't I be in the hospital? My hand slide over the bandage making me whimper. They hurt me really bad this time. I had no idea why it happen. All I know is that if Tom would have come pick me up that it wouldn't have happen.

My door open revealing Tom. "Ina you're awake. Thank god." He walked inside closing the door behind him. It was three in the morning.

"Where were you?" I said through my teeth.

He stopped with walking towards my bed when he heard that. "What?" Is he stupid or something. I asked him a simple question. "Where were you?" He sat down on my bed before speaking up. "I was gone with Scott and something came up. I didn't had choice."

That's it?

No sorry.

Just some stupid excuse.

"You didn't pick me up. I waiting for you for two hours. My teacher had to bring me home!" I said more angry now. "I was so worry about you and when I saw that your car wasn't home I thought you left me here." I could feel a tear slide down my cheek.

"And when I came home, it want our house. There were ghosts who attacked me. For hours." By now I was sobbing like crazy while tears slide down my cheek. "I thought I was going to die. I couldn't do anything about it."

Tom shook his head moving closer. "I'm so sorry Ina. I should have called, I should have been there to pick you up. I'm sorry." He took my hand in his, but I pull away. "Was it so importuned that you forget about me?" I asked looking at him. He said that he would always be there for me, but yesterday he let me down.

"No Ina I was just..." He stopped think what he could say, but nothing came. "It's just what Tom? I thought you trusted me? Why are you keeping secrets for me?" She shook his head taking my hands in his. This time I didn't pull away.

"No, no. I do trust you. I just can't tell you what happen. I'm sorry." I shook my head pulling my hand out of his. Without a word I laid down in my bed pulling the cover over myself some more. I roll on my side so that my back faced Tom. I could hear him sighed before I could feel the bed moving.

The light next to my bed when out and the darkness came in my room. Tom footsteps leaved my room before I could hear the door closing behind him. A sob escape my lips.

What happen to us?

We used to me so close and now we're hiding secrets for each other. I'm mad at him, but I'm not going to be mad at him for forever. I though that this would be a better place for us, but apparently darkness always have his way to find me.

I closed my eyes trying to get some more sleep.