Chapter 34

Again there was a knock on the door. Scott was still upstairs, so it wasn't him. Oh no, did they find us? Ina don't be stupid their not gonna knock on your door. Mentally I rolled my eyes at myself.

I stood up and slowly I walked to the door. It was one in the morning. Who would knock on my door in one in the morning? Carefully I open the door.

I let out a deep breath when I saw that it was Do, Maddie and the guys. "What are you guys doing here. It's one in the morning." I said opening the door wider.

"Well you left the party suddenly with a guy we don't know and you looked scared." Maddie explained looking at me.

"Ina what's the matter? You have been acting weird lately." Do said looking concern.

I close my eyes and took a deep breath.

I think it's time to tell them.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I whisper opening my eyes, I was sure that there were tears in them.

"Ina please tell us." Maddie begged laying her hand on the door.

I nodded my head and open the door more. They al came inside. I mention them to come to the kitchen. I don't want them to see Tom like this. If we walk through the hallway they wouldn't see him. Tom and Scott had push the cabinet back in front of the hole after what happen to me in the asylum.

Maddie, Do and Luke took a seat at the table, while Ian and Drew stood up. I lean against the counter looking down. "When I was fourteen I had a terrible accident making me forget my memories of everything. The only thing I knew was who my brother was and something else. A year later my mom and dad got murder, by people who wanted me and my brother. Ever since me and my brother are on the run from them. We never stay at once place to long, because they always find us." I look up and saw a shocked look on Do and Maddie's face.

"Why do they want you?" Luke asked laying a hand on Do's shoulder. I bite my lip thinking if I would tell them or not. This can either mean that they are gonna believe me or hate me.

"Me and my brother can see ghost."

Silence.

After that it was dead silence.

The five of them looked at me with mixed emotion in their eyes. I knew that this was a mistake. "You can go if you don't believe me or you can laugh at my face and call me crazy before telling the whole school it, because I had have it all." I said louder.

I turn around and looked outside. I didn't want to see their faces now. I close my eyes and I could feel a tear fall down my cheek. A hand when to my shoulder turning me around. It was Drew who gave me a weak smile. He pulled me in a hug making me calm down for a sec.

"I believe you." I gave him a weak smile nodding my head.

"I know that some people have this gift. I have read it in my grandmothers books." He explain at me.

"I believe you too. After we have been through the past couple of weeks nothings surprise me anymore." Maddie said standing up from her chair giving me a hug.

I look at Do who had a puzzled look on her face. "You saw someone in the asylum, didn't you? When all the lights when off and we heard that laugh. I saw your face for a sec and it was full of fear." She told me looking at me. I nodded my head.

"Yeah it was someone, but I have no idea who it was." I explain.

"Well I believe you." I look at Luke who had his hand on his arm where the burn wound was. You could still see a little bit of it.

"Me too." Do said standing up taking Luke's hand.

A smile gave in my face while more tears appeared in my eyes. I thought that they would run away from me, but I was wrong. They understand it and have peace with it.

"And you? Do you believe me?" I asked Ian.

He was leaning against the wall with his head down. He shrug his shoulders looking up at me. "I don't know, why would I." A groan escapes Do's lips.

She walked to him putting a finger on his chest. "Stop being a ass Ian! Ever since we got out that asylum you been a ass towards her. She's telling the truth and you know it! You're just afraid to see the truth. There are ghost and they are haunting us!" I never seen Do this angry before.

I saw how Maddie poked Luke's side mention him to cool Do down. "Well maybe I'm not crazy like you guys!" And with that he walked out the kitchen and out the front door. A sighed escaped Do's lips before she turn around.

"Why is he such a ass." She whisper when Luke put a arm around her. "He well accepted it one day. Just give it some time." A chuckle escape Maddie's mouth.

"So what happen tonight. Why did you have to leave that party so early?" Do asked after a long time of silence.

"Two of those people who wants to hurt us found us. They hurt Tom badly making it hard for us to escape. I have to wait now until he's better, but that was their plan. They knew that I wouldn't leave him here behind." I explain.

"And who was that boy?" Maddie asked.

"That was Scott he always help us when we have to move."

"Did someone say my name?" Scott came walking into the kitchen.

"Guys this is Scott. Scott this is Maddie, Drew, Luke and Do." I said pointing at everyone.

"Nice meeting you guys. Why did the door slam a couple of minutes ago?" He asked pointing at the door.

I look at my friends before looking at Scott. "I told them that I could see ghost and what is happening and Ian a other friend of us ran off really made after Do yelled at him for being a ass." I explain really quickly.

"Ina you know Tom is going to be mad if he finds out that you toll them."

"Well they kinda were involved already." I said playing nervously with my hands.

"What do you mean?" He said stepping closer.

"We kinda when to the asylum the second night I was here and ever since we all have weird dreams and stuff." I admit giving him a innocent smile at the end.

The look on his face said enough when I was done with talking.