Chapter 46

The door open with a loud bang making me open my eyes. Tom was still holding my hand when I looked down.

"Wakey, wakey little girl. It's time for examination."

Tom was awake by now and he could see in my eyes that I was scared. Scared to move or say anything I just keep laying there. Tom grip on my hand began tighter.

"I said wake up!" His foot collide with my back making me gasp for air.

From the shock I let go of Tom's hand. I roll on my back with tears in my eyes. The man who woke me up grabbed my hair pulling me from the ground.

I scream and kick trying to get out of his grip. The strong arm from the man wrap themselves around my waist while the other when on my mouth. I open my mouth and bite into the man's hand as hard as I could.

He scream, but I didn't let go until I could tasted his blood. The man let go and pulled his hand to his chest in pain. "You bitch!" The back of his hand collided with my cheek.

It was so hard that I fell to the floor, but on my way down I saw his key and grabbed it before he could notice it. My hair was in my face and I'm pretty sure that his blood was on my mouth. The man was still to much in pain, that he didn't notice me crawling towards the hole.

Tom was looking at me with sad and shocked eyes. "Are you okay?" He whisper only for me to hear.

Quickly I nodded my head before giving the keys to him. A scream escape my lips when someone dragged me away. When I was roughly turned on my back I could see the anger in the man's eyes. He grabbed my shirt pulling me up. "I will enjoy watching you scream in pain."

Anger took over and before I knew it is pit in his face. It wasn't only my spit, but also his blood. I guess he wanted it back.

The man was about to punch me when I voice came from behind me. "Stop!" Ian was standing with his hand on the man's arm.

"She deserve it!"

I never saw Ian so angry.

"No. Put her down and go. I will bring her to the room." The man scoffed before throwing me back down.

A groan escaped my lips when I landed on the hard cold floor. "You really shouldn't piss him off like that." I look up and saw Ian standing in front of me with his hand out. I slapped his hand away before standing up. He raise a eyebrow before turning around.

"Come on. We need to go." Not a muscle did I move.

"Love I can do this the hard way or the easy way." It's better if I just go with him. I don't want more pain then I'm already gonna get. I walk pass him into the hallway.

A hand grabbed my arm making me flinch. "I want to make sure that you don't run away or anything." Without even think I nodded my head like I agreed with him, which I don't do.

The hallway was still the same old dark and cold one like before and in my dreams. I still can believe that I grow up here. I never knew that Tom's cell was right next to mine or did they switch him.

The it hit me.

We were walking to the dark staircase that leads to the operation room. My legs immediately stopped. Ian looked at me with a confuse look, before pulling me further. My legs didn't work anymore, there was a fear in me that I couldn't describe.

Was this my subconsciousness that told me something. I know they did bad things to people down there and did to me in the pas.

"Ina come on!" I shook my head slowly.

A sigh escape his lips before he walk closer. Without any warning he picked me up before walking to the staircase. Paralysed with fear I wrapped my arms around his neck boring my face in his chest. I know it's Ian, but I'm just to scared to do anything else then this.

Something terrible is waiting for me there downstairs, I can feel it. My stomach was hurting from the fear. I had a feeling I would throw up any second now. I think he could feel me shake because he pull me closer when we inter a room.

The white room of terror from my dreams and I'm standing right in it.

Ian brought me to metal table laying me down. I wanted to sit up and ran away, but Ian took my hands quickly strapping the down. Other men grab my legs strapping them down as well. Tears started to from in my eyes when I look up the famous blinding light from my dream above me.

"Don't worry love we are going to help you." I shook my head no looking at him.

"You're are never going to fix me." I whisper.

His stupid smirk came back while raising a eyebrow.

"Maybe, but we can try." Something was placed around my head with wires attached to it. My eyes followed it and it was hooked up to a big machine. My eyes landed on the handle and I know what they are going to do with me.

Ian came back with a cloth and put it in my mouth.

"Sorry, but I don't like to here you scream and trust me you are going to scream." He said with a chuckle at the end. I close my eyes when I hear Ian saying that I was ready.

Waiting on the shock was the worst part, so I thought.