Chapter 18

"Ina! Ina wake up!" A groan escape my lips when I try to open my eyes. There was a throbbing in my head which made it hard for me to move. When I finally got my eyes open I saw Tom standing next to me.

I was laying on my bed with a lot of drawings around and on top me. "Someone had a creative moment." Tom said with a chuckle when he saw the drawings.

No this isn't right.

I fell down on the floor last night. I had that vision and my nose was bleeding. I look down at the drawings and fear took over me. "No, no. I didn't draw this." I said taking the drawings in my hand.

"Ina what do you mean?" Tom sat down on the bed next to me taking a drawing in his hand.

I never remember drawing this and even then I would draw these. They were all horrible and scary pictures. One was the asylum at night with one window lighten up.

Other's were more gruesome.

It were doctors who did a operation on a person, but that person was alive. It was almost if I could feel his pain. "I don't remember drawing these." I whisper looking at Tom.

He was looking at drawings. Something was wrong with him when he saw the drawings. Maybe he was weird out by the drawings. All the drawings were different. Some where people in pain.

Others had a death or blank look on their face.

Then you had doctors with no faces. Every drawing was related to the asylum. One drawing stood out. There were four people on them. Evelina, her brother and her parents. Something was on their face, something I had never seen them with before.

A smile.

I had draw them in a park, like they would have been picnicking that day and would have play around like any normal family, but I know that that couldn't been real. Evelina was born in the asylum, so she never had the chance to do that.

"Ina look at your hands." I look down and saw that they were covered in black spot from my pencil.

"You did draw this, you just can't remember." What? Why would I draw this? Maybe it's time to tell Tom what happen. But he would never forgive me.

"Tom why wouldn't I remember drawing this?" I look at him with tears in my eyes.

"I don't know." A sighed escape my lips. I thought last night was weird, but this was even worse.

I was sitting in my room looking outside. After Tom left my room I took al the picture and put them all in a box with the bear of Evelina. As far as I could I had push the box in my closet. I decided that I was done with the asylum and his people.

The doorbell when off making me snap out of my thought. I heard Tom talking with someone. Who would it be? I got out my room and when to the staircase. I could hear that it was a guy.

"Thank you again for doing this." I heard Tom saying.

"Hey anytime. I know what you and your sister are going through and I don't want my best friend to get killed." I heard the mystery guy saying.

A chuckle escape Tom's lips. "Well it's not like we're saver here." I heard them moving to the living room. Carefully I came down the stairs not making any sound.

"What do you mean?" I could hear Tom sigh.

"Last night we got attack by a dark spirit and this morning I found my sister in her bed with drawings that she made, but she couldn't remember drawing them." I walk to the doorframe standing against the wall.

"Man I'm sorry. She still don't have her memory back?" Is this the friend that always help us moving? I have never seen his face before or know his name.

"Nope and I like to keep it this way." I frown my eyebrows when I hear him saying that.

He don't want me to get my memory back? What if it can help me with the ghost things. Maybe I had learn so much in the past that I can use now.

I walk to the kitchen like nothing happen from the hallway, so that I would look like I came from upstairs. "Ina?" Tom came into the kitchen with the mystery guy behind him.

The first thing I notice from him was his green eyes. They were really beautiful.

"Yeah?" I answer Tom taking something to drink from the fridge.

"I want you to meet Scott. He is the person who always help us with moving." I turn to Scott and give him a small smile.

"Hey." I said nicely.

"It's nice to meet you Ina." It was like I have seen him before. When he said my name. It was like a déjà vu moment.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here." He chuckle looking down before looking back up.

"Scott live here in town and since we just got here and are going to stay here. He wanted to show us around." Tom explained to me.

I put a lock of hair behind my ear before nodding my head. "So get ready." Tom push me a little to the hallway, so that I could go upstairs to get ready.

"Yeah, yeah I'm going." I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that." I hear Tom yell after me with Scott chuckling.

"I know." I yelled back before running up the stairs to get ready.