Chapter 44

I crawl through the kitchen window into the asylum. It's look even more scarier now. Without putting flashlight on I made my way to the diner area. Everything seem normal here. Please don't let a ghost pop up in my face. I open the doors that leads to the income hall and looked at the closet.

Let's just hope he isn't there anymore.

I know that there is another floor underneath us, but where do I inter it. A peeping sound came from behind me making me stop moving. Slowly I turn around and saw a old lady sitting in a wheel chair. Her old rusty fingers were holding the wheel. With a blink of a eyes she began to roll at me fats then I thought.

It was not human speed.

I thought she would hit me for sure, but a fell light came in front of me. I shield my eyes with my hands. There stood two people in front of me blocking the old lady her way.

She hiss before disappearing in thin air. I'm glad she's gone, but there were still two ghost here.

They turn around and immediately I knew who they were.

"Mom, dad." I breath out.

My real mom and dad were standing in front of me. Even though I can't remember much about them. I know how much I loved them from my dreams about my past.

"Evelina." Wow that was weird for a sec, but I guess they never called my Ina. They put their arms around me. They felt ice cold, but I didn't care. It was good to be in their arms for once.

"Mom, dad you have to help me." I pull away look at them.

"I need to save Tom. He's here somewhere, but I don't know how to get to him." They looked at each other before looking back at me.

"It's to dangerous." My dad said looking at me.

I shook my head. "I already lost you guys, I don't want lose Tom." I whisper looking at them.

"Please I know he promise you guys he would protect me, but know it's my time to protect him." They still didn't say anything.

"Please he the only I got." My mom looked at my dad who sigh.

"She has your stubbornness." He said to my mom.

I watch my dad walk to the income desk. He walk around it to the door behind it. "Come on." My mom mention me to follow him, so I did. I follow my dad and when inside.

It was dark, so I turn on the flashlight. There were al old files and dust. There was another door and my dad open it. I look inside and saw a staircase leading down into the darkness. Great more darkness. I turn around to my parents and saw that the were watching me.

"Are you going to come with me?" I asked hoping they would say yes.

"No sweetie. We can't go down there. There is a to powerful ghost there." Again great. "Oh okay." My dad laid a hand on my shoulder giving me a small smile.

"You can do this. We believe in you." I nodded my head I turn around. Here go's nothing. I put one foot on the steps hoping it wouldn't break.

I turn back around and saw that my parents were gone.

"Bye." I whisper before looking back in front of me.

It was a really dangerous stair case. With every step I took I thought It would fall apart. I was happy when I reach the bottom.

Again there was a door I front of me. Underneath I could see a little bit of light coming out. Slowly I open the door only for me to see that I was in a hallway.

The same dark hallway from my dreams. This is were I grow up. Chills run up my spine when I began to walk. My head started to spine more with every step I took.

I need to find Tom.

"Let us out of here!" Banging came from further into the hallway.

I know that voice.

"Help!" And that voice.

It was Luke's and Maddie's voice.

"This is not going to help! Nobody can hear us here." That was Drew.

"Well at least they try!" Yup that's Do.

I came further and saw that four cell doors were closed. "Maddie? Luke?" I whisper hoping they would hear me.

"Ina!" I could hear footsteps running to their door.

"Yeah it's me." I whisper again.

"Oh my gosh! Thank goodness you're okay." I head Maddie saying.

"But what are you doing here?" Do asked.

"They took Tom. I'm here to free him and you guys." I explain looking around if nobody could see me.

"Good luck with that Ian has out keys." Drew said clearly angry at him.

Well they have all the right to be mad at him. "Okay I'm going to look for some spare keys." I don't want to stay to long one place. "Okay be carful!" I hear Maddie say.

I walk further away into the dark hallway. Are there still people in the cells? Some are closed and some are open. I stop with walking when I came to a cell.

Cell 218.

My cell.

This is the cell were I grow up in. The old mattress was still laying there. "Hello love." I turn around and saw Ian with some other people standing behind me. The same man from before came out of the group putting his hand on Ian's shoulder.

"You were right son. She really came back for her pathetic brother." My hand on the flash light began to shake. Before they could do something I began to ran further into the hallway.

I know they were running behind me. I also know that there was no escape out of here. They were getting closer and closer and before I knew it two arms were wrapped around my waist.

"No!" I scream trying to get out.

I fell something sharp going into my arm followed by liquid. My eyes beg and to close and I couldn't move my body anymore. The person who was holding me let got making me fall to the ground.

My vision was blurry, but I saw Ian and his dad walking towards me.

"Welcome home Evelina."

After that my eyes closed and I was pulled into the darkness.