Chapter 42

We came to a old and what looks like abandon house in the middle of nowhere. There were trees around us nothing more.

A sighed escape my lips when Scott stopped the car. In the corner of my eyes I could see him staring at me before opening his door.

I really didn't want to get out.

All I wanted right now was to go back and get Tom. It was wrong just leaving him there. I don't care if they would take me too.

My door open, but I didn't go outside.

"Ina please." I was mad at Scott.

How could he just leave his best friend there. I stepped out the car not looking at him. The car door closed and herald pass me to the house.

Slowly I followed him.

It was really silent here. There were birds somewhere, but other then that there was nothing. The wood underneath my white converse cracked when I stepped on the front steps.

I was I could started over again.

I would have listen to Tom and don't go to the asylum. I would have stayed home and not be friends with Ian or the others. They would be save and could live their life's normal instead of being trapped.

Scott open the door letting me go in first. It was old and dusty, but it felt save. Not so save as with Tom, but save.

I pull my jacket closer and looked around until I hear the door close behind me. "Ina I know that this is hard for you." I turn around and shook my head.

"You have no idea how hard this is." I growl back.

He nodded his head before continuing.

"I just wane say sorry."

I shook my head again.

"If you're sorry you would go back and bring him here safely." I could feel the tears coming back.

"Ina you know I would do that if I could, but it just can't."

I look away nodding my head.

We just stood there for a long time until Scott finally spoke up. "There is a room for you upstairs on your left." Without saying anything I when up stairs and when to the room.

I wanted a moment for myself without Scott. I close the door and lean my back against it.

Is Tom really gone?

Am I never going to see him again?

I know that they are going to hurt him and I don't want that. I want him to be save and far away from those people. They probably brought him to the asylum.

Like Ian said before there is a whole other level down there. I wonder if there are more people there. I know that they hunt people like me and Tom, so maybe they looked them up there.

That also mean if he's locked up there that has to go through all the torture again. Their gonna hurt him more and it all my fault.

I slide down against the door with my had covering my mouth while tears started to run down my cheek.

Why was I so stupid? I wish I was normal. Nothing would ever have happen if we were normal.

We would be all save, my real parents would be alive and we wouldn't be in this stupid mess. I have no idea what I have to do now.

I know Tom and Scott made up this plane, but I have no idea. I know I can't live my life normal now knowing Tom is stuck there being torture.

I don't even have a picture of him any more. Everything is still at the house and I know that Scott is not letting me go back there.

My sketch hook, drawings, clothes everything is still there.

I hit my head against the door hoping it would solve something, but of course it don't. And we all thought that this would be a good place to started over.

It was in the begging, but it turned quickly into a nightmare.

Seeing the future would be great, but I only the passed. I'm so scared for what they are gonna do to Tom now that I'm gone.

I wish he was here, because I need my big brother.