Chapter 9: The reckoning

Y/N tore the clothing and clone armor off the clone, putting it on herself. It was the easiest way of getting out there alive without being noticed. She quickly got rid of the dead body, while getting the unconscious clone into position on the bed. Tying the wrists and ankles together. Making sure she will keep low for a while.

Putting on the helmet, she took the blaster and got moving further. the very first thing she needed was finding her beloved lightsabers. A fast pace was set, moving trough the halls, checking most of the rooms.

As she moved upward, she finally got into a room, filled with chests. Taking chances, she opened up every one of the large chests that were filling the room.

"Bingo. Hello my beloved sabers." She took off her helmet to kiss them, smiling in pure excitement. They became a part of them. A part of her soul. She looked around, looking for something small, something so she could carry her normal booths and tunic with her, while it wouldn't raise suspicion.

"This looks just perfect. A white bag, if they notice this, they really are sharp." She whispered to herself. This was her cue to get moving. Finding a ship to get to the main base on Geonesis. Walking to the end of the wall, she passed another clone.

"Hey you."

The clone turned around, and Y/N used her force ability to get the clone to move with her. "Walk with me to the hangar. If someone asks we are just patrolling or something." The clone hummed in response and walked to the left. Y/N following without question, but still careful.

"We need to get the ship ready for take off to Geonesis " a clone spoke in the distance, sparking her interest. "Hey buddy, lead me to that ship." The clones only responded with yes sir and leaded Y/N the way to it.

"So, do you have any idea why there is a ship made ready for a separatists base?" She asked her new clone friend.

"General Kenobi needed to get information from there or something."

Y/N started grinning. "This is going to be fun."

----

Once you made it to the ship, you got rid of your little help. The lights were dimmed to a minimum, making you hidden for anyone who looks at the ship. You looked around, a compartment was quickly found and you placed your bag into it. Quickly moving out of the ship, joining the 3 clones standing there, waiting for general Kenobi.

Not even 3 minutes later, Obi-Wan entered the field, getting into the ship. The 3 clones for into the ship with him and you followed as well.

"Everything set for departure?" Obi-Wan asked the first clone.

"Yes sir. Good luck with your journey." Obi-Wan thanked them telling them to leave. You turned around with them, ready to march outside, but never did that. You pulled the hatch so the door closed off the ship.

"What are you doing? You can go." Obi-Wan asked, brows showing the confusion he had. You lifted your blaster up, pointing it up at him. His eyes glanced sideways towards the emergency call button.

"Don't." You spoke up, moving closer.

"Look, we can settle this. No one needs to get hurt."

You walked closer, still pointing your blaster at him, looking away for a second to launch the ship on autopilot. Your force sensed that he wanted to get his saber, so before he could get a hold of it, you moved your hand.

Making sure that his saber was shot the other way off the ship. Obi-Wan looked up at you, and you took off your helmet. "Here comes the reckoning." You grinned wickedly.

"Y/N? What? How?"

"Not now. Get into your chair. Get a hologram call started to your council. Tell them that you are departed safely and to get there you need to safe some power by turning it off for the rest of the flight." You demanded, using him down on the chair. Hiding behind it so you wouldn't be seen on the holograms.

You pushed the blaster in the back of his head, making sure he would do what he was told. And so he did. Ending it and turning it off like you asked.

"Good, now raise your hands up. Slowly, I don't want to see you try anything." You took the force sensitive cuffs that you had taken with you, and placed them around his wrists.

"Stand up Kenobi, you need to understand I got to bind your legs together too, don't you?" And so he did.

"I did like you asked, now tell me. How?"

"You Jedi are all just freaking stupid. I mean I get the force sensitive cell, but come on? Really Sith apprentice with a lot of physical strength? Only 2 guards, and to add on that, they were incredibly stupid." You placed the blaster down, removing your two lightsabers from your boots.

You turned the chair he was seated in, to your current direction. Face towards the back of the ship. "See Obi-Wan, They don't seem to learn the simple tricks at the 'good side'." You quoted the last part with your fingers to mock him.

"Also, keeping my weapons in an unguarded room? That is just asking for it."

"It was meant to be guarded." He mumbled softly.

"Well seems like your clones are not at their full potentionel then. Not that I mind." You walked to the back, opening the compartment and removing your bag. "Do you mind if I change real quick? No of course you don't." You mocked him once more.

Removing your clone armor and the black suit underneath, leaving you in your underwear, made Kenobi's heart skip a beat. You turned around putting on your tunics pants, revealing your scared back to him. It made him sad for a minute. You weren't even that old yet and still you had more scars than, he had.

"What happened there?"

"Not your business."