Why does it always rain on me?

I looked at Liam intrigued as to what he was about to say.
He stuttered "Look, I didn't want to be the one to 'ave to tell ya, I was hoping that Noel would grow a pair cus yer a nice girl"
My concern increased as Liam rambled on "please just spit it out Liam" I snapped.
"He's got a bird back home" he spluttered.

I felt as if my whole world was collapsing in on itself. I was in disbelief. I got up, forgetting I was wearing Noel's clothes and left. My eyes filled with hot tears which cascaded down my face like a waterfall. I couldn't believe it. I stood in the august heat shivering from head to toe from the shock that Liam had bestowed upon me. How could he? I stumbled down the streets mindlessly travelling back home. How could he do this to me? I repeated to myself over and over and over again. I was going to be sick.

**Noel's POV**

I walked back into the rehearsal room ready to go home with Lyla. I locked eyes with Liam who immediately turned away when he saw me look at him
"Where's Lyla?" I asked him
He looked up at me with that familiar guilty look in his eyes.
"What have you done Liam?" I shouted sternly
"I told 'er the truth" he answered
Confused I asked "What truth? What the fuck you on about man?"
Liam looked smug, his face looked punchable, he smirked as he said,
"I told 'er that you've got a bird back 'ome and you've been two timin'"
I really was going to punch him now,
"You fucking cunt!" I screamed at the top of my voice
"I dumped 'er when we got 'ome the last time after I met Lyla! Why'd you 'ave to butt in you dickhead"
Liam looked dumbfounded, I sprinted straight past him to run after Lyla.

I ran down the street shouting for her, I can't believe it, she can't leave, I can't lose her, I love her. I ran and ran shouting after her as I went. I couldn't see her anywhere. My eyes glazed over with tears and I could hardly see in front of me. I felt like I was going to be sick.