Page 291

Prince Anders could not stop the burning desire inside him. He hurriedly removed all of his clothing and joined her on the bed fully naked! He embraced her delicate figure and hungrily smashed his lips on hers. Beatrix was immediately awakened by his bold actions. She squinted her eyes and she saw the appearance of her husband...

"Zander, you are a very naughty man..." She purred like a lazy cat and then softly chuckled but it was soon interrupted by his greedy and ravenous kiss. She was still very sleepy but his actions are making her sluggish system feel more active now. She pushed him gently to look at him properly.

"Beatrix, I have been waiting for you for a long time! I have waited for this moment for so long! Please, do not stop me... Please, let me make love to you..." He seductively told her with strong emotion in his eyes and a tinge of pleading in his voice.

She gently traced his lips using her thumb while he put gentle kisses on her hand. She sighed helplessly as she could see and feel that he is very hungry and thirsty for something that food or water can never satisfy! She could not blame him... They have been sexually inactive since they discovered her pregnancy. The physician told them to temporarily abstain from sex because of the sensitivity of her situation but yesterday, she was very happy when the physician finally told her that they could now have sex but they could only do it once a day. She smiled when she recalled the physician's latest advice. She understands her husband's needs too well and she feels guilty whenever they are together in the same bed and she could not give him what he desires. She is not blind to his silent suffering every night...

She looked at him with a happy smile on her face. She refused to get intimate last night for fear that he would ask for another round after the deed is done like those nights when she was not yet pregnant... She did not like seeing the concealed helplessness or the disappointment in his eyes... Gladly, their suffering is over now! It is already dawn so he will need to prepare for the court meeting soon that is why she thought that is the perfect time to give in...

"I am sorry for making you wait!" She sexily whispered to his ears and then she gave him an equally passionate kiss. They were breathless when their lips parted...

"No, you are worth the wait!" He sensually replied and then his soft lips and velvety tongue gently wandered to her neck, chest, and shoulder giving her pleasure using instinct and the images he saw in his dreams... Well, now he knows those things are not simply dreams but his precious memories from another lifetime!

His tongue probed her lips open and it wandered inside her mouth. He sucked her lips and her tongue, leaving her no room to breathe as he did things she did not expect he would do. As their tongue intertwined, his hands slowly undress her. After getting rid of her clothing, his mouth and hands started their descent to explore and feel every inch of her body... From her earlobes to the sides of her neck down to her collarbones and shoulders, he planted soft kisses until he reached the two pink buds that stood upright on her two ample mounds. His hand cupped one of them while his mouth teased the other one. 

She could not ignore the pleasant sensation that slowly crept up inside her... Soft moans of pleasure involuntarily escaped from her lips as he expertly teases her twin peaks and mounds. He rubbed, licked, and pinched them as he pleased. He played with them eagerly as if he was rewarded with an interesting toy! 

Soon, his mouth slowly delved lower. He traced her abdomen down to her navel and then she gasped when he suddenly went down to her most intimate part! She grabbed his thick and broad shoulders to pull him up immediately but the man was as hard as a rock and did not budge! Instinctively, she gripped the sheets to brace herself for what was to come. Her heartbeat raced and galloped wildly!

His mouth kissed and softly nibbled that sensitive part of her! His tongue moves and explores her deeply. He tasted, licked, and nibbled her inside... She gasped and her lips parted as she struggled to regain her normal breathing. She could no longer control the loud moans from escaping her lips as he is giving her pleasure that she suddenly realized she missed so much! The scandalous sounds of licking and sucking filled the once quiet room and soon, a very strong sensation slowly crept under her belly. She seemed to be driven to the edge of the cliff as he continues to expertly torture her using intense pleasure...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved