Page 316

Prince Anders went inside his study room and angrily swept all the things on his study table! Next, he mercilessly throws, punches, and kicks all the other things inside the room until everything is beyond repair! 

The guards and servants heard the loud noises inside but no one dared to enter or ask their prince. They silently prayed that he would not take his anger on any of them. Of course, they knew and understand why their usually gentle and approachable master is very mad now so they could not help but feel sorry for him while also secretly trembling from where they are standing...

Suddenly, Prince Anders remembered Cedric Greene, the person who sold him out to his imperial brother... Next, a cruel smile appeared on his lips! That night, he and his men secretly entered the Greene Mansion. He tortured Cedric in front of everyone, particularly in front of his parents! He released his pent-up emotions... He is so angry that he did not care whether his image of a kind and gentle prince which he carefully built over the years will be ruined at once! 

Minister Greene tried to intervene for his youngest son but Prince Anders ordered his men to hold the minister and his other children firmly! Next, he ordered another batch of men to open their mouths so wide and shove a poisonous snake inside their throats! The terrified minister begged for mercy for himself and his other children... With a heavy heart, he chose to protect himself and the lives of the other people inside the mansion. He cannot sacrifice his whole household because of one member who messed up with the wrong person! The entire mansion was forced to watch the brutal and cruel acts...

When Cedric could no longer take the physical torture, he blurted out that he is very sorry and he only did it because Prince Andrew promised to award him the hand of the woman he greatly adores! Everyone knows that the youngest son of the Greene family likes the third daughter of the Taylor family but this woman was already betrothed to another man since she was only a baby... 

Now, Prince Anders finally understood why the Taylor family suddenly broke the betrothal and hurriedly engaged their third daughter to the youngest son of the Greene family. He smirked when he figured out everything and looked at the suffering young man indifferently. He coldly said, "You betrayed me and ruined my marriage so you could marry the woman you love? How noble and touching!" He mocked and then smile. But this time, his smile gave off a very dangerous aura. "When you accepted my imperial brother's offer, did you think you can easily get away with it because I am kind, gentle, and considerate?" He softly whispered before he ordered his men to castrate the whimpering young man! The latter tried to apologize and beg for forgiveness and mercy several times but the second prince became deaf to his pleas! 

Prince Anders coldly watched as his black-clad men held the pleading young man down and harshly pulled his pants and undergarments! Several people, especially the women tried to look away but they were forced to watch the brutal castration of the youngest master of the house... Several men could not help but vomit involuntarily because of fear and disgust while others are so pale or secretly trembling! Some women are silently crying while most women, especially Cedric's mother, passed out long ago! After his order was successfully executed by his people, Prince Anders had a crooked smile as he looked at the person who lost his soul...

"Young Master Cedric, consider this as my advance present for your upcoming marriage! I think this is an effective method to increase your potency and fertility..." He mocked with a serious face and tone of voice. "Of course, I know that you are a very vigorous and healthy man so I will not force the young master to cancel the wedding... But if you want to avoid more humiliation, you know what to do!" He said it like a close friend giving a good suggestion to his pal.

Before Prince Anders and his group of highly skilled men left the mansion, he elegantly faced everyone and calmly expressed his farewell piece, "To all the people here, my men will be watching you... If this incident spread and reached my Imperial Father, the culprit will experience an even worse fate than him!!!" He pointed to the unfortunate young man lying on the ground, staring at the dark sky...

A few days later, Cedrick was forced to cancel the wedding and formally break off his betrothal to the woman he loves. In his anguish, he drowned himself in strong liquor daily... One night, in his drunken state, he accidentally spilled sensitive details with several people in a tavern! The young master was no longer seen after that incident but his bizarre tale survived and spread to the other people. Soon, everyone in the capital of Sky Empire and Cloud Empire heard the bride swapping that happened...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved