Chapter 5 Revelations in Fusion

Seagulls fly over a harbor as Yuzu wakes up from her prone position against a building, wincing in pain. "Yuzu, are you okay?"

Yuzu sees Ryu and Burno, as well as Ruka and Rua watching her. Yuzu asks, "Why am I... Brother, where are we, and where are Yuya and the others?"

Ryu says, "About that, some of our comrades are finding out where we are. But it seems like we got separated..."

Ruka says, "We remembered that Roget created a Dimension Wormhole, and then we were sucked inside it."

Rua says, "Yeah, and when we woke up, we are in this place, so I guess we are in a different dimension..."

Burno says, "I managed to track down Yuni's location since she created me...I only knew that she is at Heartland..."

Yuzu asks, "And where are we? Is this Miami City?"

The sound of steam followed by waves of water prompted them to follow the sound. They exit the alleyway and then they reach the town. Seeing the vast sea and the ship leaving, they realize that they are in a harbor, but it looks different than Maiami and New Domino City.

Just then, Yuri, Sona, Sora, Satoshi, Kiryu, Aki, Mark, and Hana are back, Sona is panicking and she says, "Yuzu, glad that you are awake, but we need to get out of here."

"Wait, what's wrong?" Yuzu asks.

"We are in the Fusion Dimension..." Yuri says, and the group is surprised.

"Does that mean that we arrived in a place where your enemies are?" Aki asks.

Sora says, "Yes, and it is not safe either even though we aren't in Academia..."

"Why?" Ryu asks.

"Hey, aren't they suppose to be at Academia?" A bystander says.

"Are they runaways?" Another one says.

Hana says, "Crap, we have to go!"

Yuzu asks, "Wait, what is going on?"

"There they are!" They see three officers rushing towards them. Sona says, "The Juvenile Officers are here... we have to run!"

As the ones who don't belong here are running with the Fusion ones, they are noticed by four people who are hiding inside the boat. One says, "Hey, isn't that Yuri?"

"Sora and Sona, as well as Satoshi, Serena, and Hana senpai are also here." Another one says.

"Does that mean they also escaped? Then we need to help them." The third one says as they nod.

At the same time, Yuzu and the others are running away from the Juvenile officers until they are backed into the corner.

"There's nowhere to run!" One officer says.

"Stop struggling and go back to the island!" Another officer says.

"As long as it isn't a repeated offense, you'll get off with only one month of reeducation!" The third officer says.

"But if you decide to resist..." They see all 12 of them activating their Duel Disks.

Yuri says, "This is really awful...we really need to fight back or else we can't escape."

Sona says, "I agree." Then they all try to activate the duel disks as they hear a sound. "Hold it!" "If you want a fight, then we'll be your opponents!"

They see 4 people jumping down from the roof as they take off their cloaks. Sora says, "No way..."

Hana says, "Asuka? Johan? Kenzan and Rei? You guys are still alive?"