Chapter 19 Thunder vs Neo Sawatari

After they reach the control room, Yuya and the others open the door and head inside, but much to their surprise, the one who is standing in front of them, is a boy wearing a black jacket and he has black hair. Johan knows who the person is and says, "No way...you are Manjome..."

"Thunder." He says, "So you all have come, I have been waiting for your arrival." He activates his duel disk.

"Are you serious? He is the commander?" Yuya asks.

"You know him as well?" Kezan asks.

"Well, the original one, not the revival one." Yuni says. "But something is not right with him..."

Rio then sees a Parasite in his eyes and then she says, "Hey, guys, do you see a bug inside his eyes?"

"Bug?" Sawatari asks, "I don't see it."

But those with a Pendant did, he says, "I see, he is controlled by the Parasite. We have to save him."

Manjome says, "Are you done talking? Now, who is going to face the great Manjome Thunder?"

Sawatari says, "If you think you are great, then I, the Great New Neo Sawatari Shingo will be your opponent!"

Katrina says, "Wow...they are acting the same..."

"I know." Yuni says. "Sawatari, then you have the honors to duel him. And use this Number card to your advantage."

Sawatari grabs the card and says, "Thank you." Then he activates his duel disk. "Field Magic: Crossover."

As the platforms appear, the two yell, "Duel!" (Manjome:4000)(Sawatari:4000)

"I summon V-Tiger Jet." Manjome says as he summons a Normal Monster. (ATK:1600/DEF:1800 LV:4) "Then I activate Magic Card, Frontline Base, once per turn, I can summon a Union Monster from my hand. I summon W-Wing Catapult. (ATK:1300/DEF:1500 LV:4)"

Kezan says, "Manjome senpai is using his full strength..."

"I banish V-Tiger Jet and W-Wing Catapult to Fusion Summon! Come forth! VW-Tiger Catapult (ATK:2000/DEF:2100 LV:6)"

As the monster appears, Sawatari yells, "Hey, how come you didn't use Fusion Card? That is cheating!"

Yuya says, "Sawatari, that is VW's effect. Quit whining and try think of a plan to counter it."

"I got it." Sawatari says.

"I set one card and end my turn." Manjome says.

"My turn." Sawatari says. "I'll show you the strength of the super-strong Neo Sawatari. I use Scale 3 Abyss Actor - Extra and Scale 8 Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian, I set the Pendulum Scale!"

As two monsters rise onto the field, he says, "With this, I can summon monsters from LV:4 to 7. Pendulum Summon, come forth! Abyss Actor - Sassy Rookie (ATK:1700/DEF:1000 LV:4 PS:2), and then Big Star!" (ATK:2500/DEF:1800 LV:7 PS:3)

As the two monsters appear, he says, "I use Big Star's effect, I can add one Abyss Script card from my deck to my hand. I choose Abyss Script - Opening Ceremony." As the card appears, he says, "I can gain 500LP for each monster on my field." (Sawatari:4000-5000)

Rio says, "He recovers his LP, that is nice."

"Of course." Yuni says.

"Now I use Funky Comedian's effect, I return Sassy Rookie to the Extra Deck and then I can add the ATK to Big Star. (2500-4200)

"4200 ATK." Shark says. "That is quite a high ATK."

"Battle, I destroy your VW with Big Star!" (Manjome:4000-1800)