Chapter 28 Jellyfishes and Cameras

Yuya, Yuni, Vivian, and Yuzu are accompanied by Crow, Gongenzaka, Ron, and Sora. Sora says, "You really are getting yourselves into danger after getting those Number Cards."

"I know, but we have to get them back." Yuni says, "They are my treasure and I am not going to let them be taken away."

Crow says, "So you said that the Duel Monsters have souls and they will try to attack you? I still think it strange to happen when all we had is this Academia."

"For some reason, I think there is more to it..." Yuya says.

Just then, a man with a jellyfish appearance appears in from of them. He says, "I finally found you..."

"And who might you be?" Yuya asks.

"I am Jellyfisher! With Black Mist sama's request, I'm here to defeat you."

"Speak of the devil..." Yuni says. "We have another Number Monster ready to be dealt with."

Yuzu says, "I'll duel this one."

"Are you sure, Yuzu?" Yuya asks, and Yuzu already sets her Duel Disk. With the Field Magic Crossover activated, both of them yell, "Duel!" (Jellyfisher:4000)(Yuzu:4000)

Yuzu says, "I'll get the first turn, I use Magic Card: First Movement Solo, when I control no monsters, I can Summon a Level 4 or lower Monster from my hand or deck. I Summon Aria the Melodious Diva! (ATK:1600/DEF:1200 LV:4)"

After the monster appears, Yuzu says, "I set one card and end my turn."

"Come, let's go! My turn!" After the Jellifisher draws a card, he says, "I Summon Death Chironex." (ATK:800/DEF:800 LV:4)

After a Jellyfish is summoned, he says, "When I control a WATER Attribute Monster, I can Special Summon Silence Sea Nettle from my hand! (ATK:800/DEF:1300 LV:4)"

Ron says, "There are two Level 4 Monsters..."

"That means he's going to summon a Number..." Crow says.

"I Overlay my Level 4 Death Chironex and Silence Sea Nettle! Xyz Summon! Show yourself, Numbers 4! The transparent warrior who drifts through chaos. Sting everything in this world that lay before you! O, great superior, enter the fray! Deathly Poisonous Jellyfish - Stealth Kragen!" (ATK:1900/DEF:1500 RNK:4 OVU:2)

"Number 4? A Jellyfish of all things?" Sora asks.

"Are you mocking Jellyfish? The Jellyfish is the supreme lifeform of Water. It's an immortal creature that stings whatever it touches, filling it with deadly poison."

"That's not the real Number 4." Yuni says, "Just like these three, it is also a fake Number."

"I activate Stealth Kragen's effect! All face-up Monsters on the field become WATER Attribute!" Jellyfisher says, "Once per turn, during any player's turn, I can destroy one WATER Attribute Monster on the field. I'll target Aria the Melodious Diva! And to top things off, half of Aria's ATK is inflicted as damage to an opponent player! Poison Styx!"

Yuzu says, "I use Aria's Monster effect! When this card is Special Summoned to the field, all of my Melodious Monsters can't be targetted by effects!"

After a shield forms, Jellyfisher says, "Then Battle! I attack Aria with Stealth Kragen! Tentacle Surge!"

"Aria can also prevent Melodious Monsters from destruction!" Yuzu says as she gets hit by the attack. (Yuzu:4000-3700)

Jellyfisher just grits his teeth and says, "I set one card and end my turn."