Chapter 37 Put to the test

Yuya, Yuni, Wilson, Shark, Rio, Katrina, and Vivian are now on the Different Dimension Ship. Yuya is looking at his Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Odd-Eye Pendulum Dragon, while Yuni is gazing at Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon and Hope-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

Orbital says, "We will soon be arriving at Point 107, and that will be the last ruins."

Wilson asks, "So you guys have been going to ruins to get the Mytherian Number Cards?"

"Yeah, we just got to Vector's one last time, and trust me, it is not pleasant at all." Yuni says.

"Who is this one?" Rio asks, and Yuya says, "This time, it is a Dragon Tamer named Mizar."

Yuya and his friends arrive at the location of the ruins, but their airship is out of control. Orbital says, "Control unmanageable! Control unmanageable!"

Shark goes towards a place and he yells, "Yuya! Control your steeling!"

"I am doing it!" Yuya yells back as he is trying to steer the wheel.

"Our equipment is being affected by something!" Orbital says.

"Orbital! It doesn't matter where! Just land this ship somewhere!" Yuni yells.

"Affirmative!" Orbital yells as they land at the mountain peak. Once they get out of the ship, Rio looks into the sky and says, "It has been a while since we see blue sky and white clouds here in Xyz Dimension..."

"I know. But there is no mistake, the ruins are there." Wilson says as they see the giant rock that goes through the cloud.

"So the next ruins with the Number are on top of that rocky mountain?" Vivian asks.

"I guess we have no choice but to move on our own from here on." Shark says.

"This seems to be the case." Katrina says.

Yuni notices that Orbital is malfunctioning, and she says, "I guess I will have another robot to fix once we are done."

Then they all try to climb up the mountain, but it is hard for the seven of them as they hear a dragon's roar, Katrina asks, "What is that?"

"There is no mistake. It is the cry of Numbers 46..." Yuni says.

Just then, Yuya's Galaxy-Eyes also glows, and rocks are falling from the sky and heading towards them. They manage to dodge the rocks and finally get to a palace surrounded by mist.

"So this is the summit..." Rio says. "That sure is a big palace."

"That's right." Wilson says as they enter the palace.

Just then, they smell something delicious, and they see a hotpot in front of them and a man is cooking it. "I have been waiting for you, Yuya and Yuni."

"Jinlon." Yuya and Yuni bow at them, and Yuya says, "Jinlon. We are here for the Number Card."

Jinlon says, "Hm...The number you say,...Very well. as the guardian of this Number, I can tell that you have a pretty decent fighting spirit going for you. I know a Duelist just like you."

Yuni asks, "The Legend left behind the ruins, right?"

Vivian says, "So we are going to know about Mizar?"

Yuya says, "That's right, but we will do this in a Duel. And I'm not going to use my normal Deck. It was a destiny...No, my fate as a Dragon User."

"Very well, if you manage to defeat me, I will hand over the Number from this ruin to you." Jinlon says. "But if you lose, I will be taking your Dragons!"